Has Been Desk Jockey

Unregistered

Has Been Desk Jockey

So what did Nocco's army of former has been special forces never been cops like Director Hill contribute to the storm mission. I think they were hiding under their desks. When will this fraud get exposed? How much is King Nocco spending on these has been former warriors? We need better Dpeuty pay not paying all that a money for a Homeland Security idiot never been a cop who knows squat about squat. How many people is the King paying six figure salaries to for the Nocco Army?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what did Nocco's army of former has been special forces never been cops like Director Hill contribute to the storm mission. I think they were hiding under their desks. When will this fraud get exposed? How much is King Nocco spending on these has been former warriors? We need better Dpeuty pay not paying all that a money for a Homeland Security idiot never been a cop who knows squat about squat. How many people is the King paying six figure salaries to for the Nocco Army?
    As many as it takes to keep the light off him.

Unregistered
    Nocco is a lightweight and Hill is an idiot. Perfect match. We have become the laughing stock of S.O.'s. Hooooo Raaaaah. Bunch of six figure commandos shining Nocco's boots. I thought we were Deputy Sheriffs not Special Forces warriors.

Unregistered
    When the Boy King was talking about military surplus he slipped and started wea(pons) but quickly changed it to equipment.

Theres nothing thats too fancy or too loud for this bunch. Great photo opportunity Deuce and a half driving around with the door logo. Surprised he doesnt drive it in a clown suit.

Unregistered
    When the Boy King was talking about military surplus he slipped and started wea(pons) but quickly changed it to equipment.

Theres nothing thats too fancy or too loud for this bunch. Great photo opportunity Deuce and a half driving around with the door logo. Surprised he doesnt drive it in a clown suit.

The real clown in that Taint character. He's a buffoon in clown's clothing. I wonder what kind of buff job he performed to go from a not so bright "Training Cpl" to a "Captain" in such a short period of time?

Remember when Captains were actually respected? I mean they was a time when people, at least some, respected the
    Captain they reported to. Now it is just a complete joke.

Unregistered
    The real clown in that Taint character. He's a buffoon in clown's clothing. I wonder what kind of buff job he performed to go from a not so bright "Training Cpl" to a "Captain" in such a short period of time?

Remember when Captains were actually respected? I mean they was a time when people, at least some, respected the
    Captain they reported to. Now it is just a complete joke.
    What else do you expect from Nocco? Clueless wonder!!!