Major Mike Dieppa - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Training Burea Unit 1, you discovered all the food had been expired for years, had no supplies, and completely dropped the ball! So much for him checking his inventory like he was suppose to do before Hurricane season started! I guess Water, Gatorade, & Sodas go bad too! Or he just never thought to order them like he was suppose to. EPIC FAILURE MIKE DIEPPA, but hope vacation was great this weekend. There is no "I" in team, but you found all about "ME" in it.... Great job loser!

Unregistered

It be Major Deareppa To You

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Training Burea Unit 1, you discovered all the food had been expired for years, had no supplies, and completely dropped the ball! So much for him checking his inventory like he was suppose to do before Hurricane season started! I guess Water, Gatorade, & Sodas go bad too! Or he just never thought to order them like he was suppose to. EPIC FAILURE MIKE DIEPPA, but hope vacation was great this weekend. There is no "I" in team, but you found all about "ME" in it.... Great job loser!

Listen it be Major Deareppa soon!

Unregistered
    Who needs food & water, when you can go on vacation & enjoy the Food & Wine Festival. You must be stuffed Major!

Unregistered

Useless

1 job of the Training Bureau, providing food, water & ice for all the troops! Epic FAILURE Major Dieppa. What's worse is that you went on vacation today & this weekend, while the troops need food, drinks, & ice! Thanks for nothing..... SMH
    Thanks for nothing is right. But, lest not forget Charles Nanney, the self professes prophet of all LEO's. He got his ass chewed out as well for he's been a huge disappointment. Great at story telling. Great at making empty promises but not much as a doer. Lazy as all can be.

Kudos to Freddy Ramirez for busting on Dieppa and Nanney.

Unregistered
    Thanks for nothing is right. But, lest not forget Charles Nanney, the self professes prophet of all LEO's. He got his ass chewed out as well for he's been a huge disappointment. Great at story telling. Great at making empty promises but not much as a doer. Lazy as all can be.

Kudos to Freddy Ramirez for busting on Dieppa and Nanney.
    what did Nanney do?

Unregistered
    No way Nanney got lit up. He's down with the brass. I heard Dieppa is too. Ain't nothing gonna happen.

Unregistered
    what did Nanney do?
    fake news Nanney is our chief took great care of us and his other troops. He lit up other people brass for lying on his guys in front of the CP

Unregistered
    Is it true the Director called out Dieppa for abandoning his job & going to the Wine & Food Festival? SMH

Unregistered
    Is it true the Director called out Dieppa for abandoning his job & going to the Wine & Food Festival? SMH
    Is Dieppa still over training?

Unregistered
    Is Dieppa still over training?
    He’s an odd looking little man. But he was QRU when we had him in Nside back in the day. Back then they were just happy when you worked.
    I do remember him being buddies with Braulio.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast