Flop - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flop

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All this talk about Ortiz, yet no-ones taken the trash out. What does that tell you? All this talk about Ortiz's rigging the last election, letting just his supporter's in. Talking all these trips. Spending FOP money like it grows on tree's. Yet, never a no confidence vote was made. Any attempt to remove him and his merry band from office. From my view it looks like he's here to stay! Me, I find him and his crew entertaining, so I really don't care one way or the other. Were only useful to the FOP as they dictate. Endless your part of the so called in crowd. The PBA, FOP look out for their best interest. Yes, they have some of ours too, again if your part of that crowd.
    It's brewing, FBI has been to central and city hall numerous times after the complaint from a few weeks ago. I don't have full details, but atleast two patrols have recordings . I ****ing love working here, papo I have my cafecito and flan and enjoying the show.

Unregistered
    Man all these so called anonymous supporters but I only see the same 5 cats circling ortiz and the union money train like alley cats. How much money has been spent this year on trips to promote ortiz and his quest for national fop prez?
    Annual FOP budget $850,000 do the math. Money to burn.

Unregistered
    It's brewing, FBI has been to central and city hall numerous times after the complaint from a few weeks ago. I don't have full details, but atleast two patrols have recordings . I ****ing love working here, papo I have my cafecito and flan and enjoying the show.
    Oh yes and that guy Xanadu from the grove is singing like a pregnant canary. The Feds were at central interviewing several key witnesses to the beating that took place on midnights with ortiz and luhoe

Unregistered
    The Feds been interviewing people for a bit now and yet, NOTHING. History will win out over any charges against certain officer or staff. What is the history, well I'm glad you ask. City hall, I.A. and staff are GREAT at deflection. Knowing that a well placed person, with certain inside knowledge on them CAN NOT be indicted! So, what do they always do? Throw a few under the bus, so as to show the feds. Hey, we can clean house. Feds are all happy, then one has a brain fart and states what and who, were we investigating again? 9 times out of 10, if no cops are ratting. Unless your on tape, or a honest witness come forth. Your almost home. Cops play the 3 monkeys. Yes, you have some that say do that sh!t in front of me and I will talk. Well, sh!t has been done in front of them in one way or another and I'm not hearing a songs. No cop, old school or this new breed wants be labeled a rat among, their fellow officers. Now, the ones who wore the wire. Wasn't out of honesty or being stand up cops. It was a deal needed for them to stay out of prison. Cops when it comes to committing their own crimes are basically stupid. They think, they are smarter then everyone else and know how to get away with everything. If more then 1 person knows about it. You got 1 foot in the jail door. Honestly if you were facing a min. mandatory 10+ years -v- less then 4ish if you talk. They would have to beat many, just to get them to shut up about everything. Some cops, are weak willed or minded. It's easy to get caught up in the moment. We all want to fit in, be accepted and liked. What we, they, you or I miss is that. If we witness something and the 3 monkeys come out. We could just as easily get indicted too, if they charge a conspiracy. May be the charge? It's a gamble and if you don't think for a second that any or the others will be looking to cut a deal. Your a fool and shouldn't be a cop. At that stage of the game. It's going to be all about (me), well not necessary me but you get the point. Sometime, not reporting something can be just as worst and get you fired or worst. Violation of you color of authority! A nice catch all for the feds. Well, they have more then that. See against my will. I was transferred to work I.S. back in the day. I knew it wasn't for me. I made my position well known. Well after I was thrown out it took a act of congress, as the saying goes, to ever get out of patrol. To another unit.Yes, I know I stepped on my own d!ck with this. Well, I stepped on it many time to be honest.

Bottom line, is don't become me. Don't think others have your back in everything. They don't. Be your own person and live with your choices. In life, you don't get a do over or have a reset button you can push. Well I'm off my soap box now. Let the nasty replies began. Remember be kind to the elderly (ME)

Unregistered
    What do you mean? It's the best, we are so diverse. We have a gay couple in charge, a minority person, and some old timers. We are the best, stop being a hater.

Unregistered
    Ortiz es una mierda, and you idiots think he won't sell us out. He already has, just wait and see

Unregistered
    The dump next to Jackson is botanical garden compared to the lodge

Unregistered
    I'm tired of the same shit , it's time for someone who gives a damn. Not this loud mouth

Unregistered
    Wow what else is new? But what are you going to do about? Not a dam thing no STFU

Unregistered
    Wow what else is new? But what are you going to do about? Not a dam thing no STFU
    Be patient my friend. If only more people would actually join in, unlike you I won't STFU. Keep being a stooge

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast