Stop!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Kitty View Post
    You guys think this is all fun and games till someone gets ROD!!!
    Suck a D I C K with that ROD nonsense. Go be a real cop, fag! This is by far one of the most rediciouls post I've seen. With all the junk going on in this department and we are seriously worrying about who's feeding the cat???? How about we get this train back on track... Where the hell is our damn money!!!!

Hungry Kitty

Serious Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suck a D I C K with that ROD nonsense. Go be a real cop, fag! This is by far one of the most rediciouls post I've seen. With all the junk going on in this department and we are seriously worrying about who's feeding the cat???? How about we get this train back on track... Where the hell is our damn money!!!!
    This might be rediciouls to you but there are those in this department that are taking this as an important & serious issue as it deserves to be. With respect to your money and everyone else's....A small portion has now been allocated to:
    http://awos.petfinder.com/shelters/CA690.html

This is an attempt to resolve the problem we're experiencing around the station with these Homeless felines. If you want to get on board and help you're more then welcome. Now, are you one of those that are feeding the CATS? ARE YOU IN FEAR OF BE DISCOVERED?

Unregistered
    Were the cats placed on Alpha/Bravo? Does anyone know?
    Some were alpha and some were bravo but all were fed three times a day buy me !!! Ha! Ha! 🐈🐾🐾🐾🐾

Unregistered
    This might be rediciouls to you but there are those in this department that are taking this as an important & serious issue as it deserves to be. With respect to your money and everyone else's....A small portion has now been allocated to:

This is an attempt to resolve the problem we're experiencing around the station with these Homeless felines. If you want to get on board and help you're more then welcome. Now, are you one of those that are feeding the CATS? ARE YOU IN FEAR OF BE DISCOVERED?
    1. I hate cats, they could all die tomorrow and it wouldn't make a difference.
    2. I'm not about wasting POLICE resources to handel an animal control issue.
    3. Discovered????? I find it hard to believe you could "discover" your penis and testicles even if they were attach to your forehead.

Investigate away there Sherlock Holems... Then put yourself in for a commendation. I still can't believe this is even a thing right now. We can't solve 80% of the crime that occurs in this city, we fire officers for just cause only to hire them back and promote them with back pay due to mainly piss poor investigations but apparently we have time to entertain this nonsense? Call animal control, "arrest" all the cats and drop them off on the everglades, the alligators will appreciate your efforts. Just know that due to the fact that we work in metropolitan area within a stones throw from one of the country's biggest ghettos a new batch of cats will be right back where you found the old the batch of cats. God I can't believe this is even being discussed, this place has really taking a hard left turn into the land of WHAT-THE-****

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    1. I hate cats, they could all die tomorrow and it wouldn't make a difference.
    2. I'm not about wasting police resources to handel an animal control issue.
    3. Discovered????? I find it hard to believe you could "discover" your penis and testicles even if they were attach to your forehead.

Investigate away there sherlock holems... Then put yourself in for a commendation. I still can't believe this is even a thing right now. We can't solve 80% of the crime that occurs in this city, we fire officers for just cause only to hire them back and promote them with back pay due to mainly piss poor investigations but apparently we have time to entertain this nonsense? Call animal control, "arrest" all the cats and drop them off on the everglades, the alligators will appreciate your efforts. Just know that due to the fact that we work in metropolitan area within a stones throw from one of the country's biggest ghettos a new batch of cats will be right back where you found the old the batch of cats. God i can't believe this is even being discussed, this place has really taking a hard left turn into the land of what-the-****
    build a wall, make the cats pay for it! Trump 2016!!! Murica!!!

Unregistered

I agree with the post that this is REDICIOULS. Who care's if cats are out and about. Set traps? Ok, then take the traps and release the cats and some of the staff members home. I sometimes feed stray cats. I'm not even a cat lovers, as it's put. If you find any empty cans of cat food that would be me. Now, to the azzhole at headquarters that made the commend to leave anti-freeze out like milk. It would kill the cat's. Even if it's not you SGT. doing it. I will Fu@k your world up! I don't care who your daddies is or how well you scored on the test, you never shut up about.

Unregistered
    I still think it's Vokaty feeding the cats. He might have gotten away with the shenanigans he pulled with the FHP but, this issue of feeding the cats is going to cost him. Keep an eye out....he's been seen this whole week canvasing the parking lot of central station.
    stand down sailor. That's an order..MEOW!!!

Unregistered
    I don't care, I am going to keep feeding the cats. They are great at keeping rats away.

Unregistered

Ive

It's Ivelise Medell from the Alarms unit. She's been doin it for years.

Unregistered
    Frades they are on to you, stop feeding the cats your leftover food from your subway.
    How about his buddy Javier? Timothy Marks you are being watched,stop the feedings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast