JP Thanks for the chalupa!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A sorry excuse of a person at a leadership role, all throughout the districts not one of the worthless Major's Capt's LT's or Sgt's (With Some Exceptions) didn't bother to have their troops go around gatherering at the very least WATER or DRINKS for what everyone knew was coming after Irma. Not one case for all the Traffic post or security post which has for past history occurred even after a tropical storm, left it to FEMA. No they were more worried about walking around talking and scaring officers about the end of Miami Dade as we know it, they went on to say how building's would vanish and that people will die. And Yet they threw the last minute switch on having Bravo weather the storm while these Alpha Wiesel's at HQ and Districts went home to their families making sure to secure and comfort them. A last minute decision which then forced and brought the Bravo troops to Bunker and weather this devistating distructive end of the World storm at certain locations throughout the county and not their homes regardless if they lived in the districts! Listen Vanilla Juan you might put out emails thanking us and try to stroke our Rods or wet the Meat Curtains but the truth is you and your administration is nothing but a bunch of Morons who couldn't put together a Lego Set!!! These great decisions are the best examples to have folks finally realize the level of incompetence and stupidity you and your minions bring to this Department and community!

Your Pathetic and the Best is yet to Come. If this storm would of not changed paths you and your minions would of sent the troops and their families to their deaths. Thank God for those who oppose your stupidity and stand with their troops, we will never send them out to get hurt or killed and Family comes first!!!!

Guess your training and history says otherwise, live with that you POS!!!

And for any Monitor, there is no Violation or reason to erase or block those post!
    Hello.. as a former officer of Miami-Dade Police.. i understand your frustration.. i took it upon myself and went through north end districts Miami Lakes/Northside and i personally delivered food and beverages to officers alpha bravo 12 hr. shifts working intersections and they were grateful ( ask around ) and i didn't even know them..i did this on my time and on my dime.. and i am no longer working for the department..i did it because i love every one of these officers that are on alpha bravo or 09... as for the current command staff ..i don't know them personally ..i left when Alvarez was director and the other command staff were Brady,Heller,Oramas and Velasquez..all very good men.. i wish more people would go out and bring food and beverages to the officers working traffic..i did it and so can everyone else..believe me i worked with some people that i did not see eye to eye with but, at the end of the day we put on the same uniform!!! we are a family current and former officers of Miami-Dade PD.... i am sorry for your feelings towards to some of the command staff and
    i am not an ess kisser..never worked with any of the current command staff or know them personally.. but, atleast have some kindness in your heart..and understand that they are human as well.. one thing i can say about Director JP is that he fought for 300 officer jobs that were going to be 07 because of budget cuts a few years back..my sister ( she's been on for 8 years) was one of the 300 that were getting pink slips and i witness him personally help save their jobs.. and i thank him for that.. and i thank him for his 27 years of public service...again.. please whomever reads this post go out there no matter where you live buy some waters,gatorade,food,etc. and drive around offering the officers and psa's at intersections some of these amenities they will appreciate it!!! i know first hand.. thank you all for your hard work out there on the streets.. and i leave you with this.. i love you guys and gal's and may god bless you all even if you don't see eye to eye with your co-workers or superior's...p.s. i will put my name on this post and not be a ''guest'' .. love you all, former MDPD employee Dadecounty Dale

Unregistered
    City of Miami officers were fed real food cooked by the recruits in the academy while we were served prison food. What a joke!!!

Unregistered

Another ****er Speaks

Hello.. as a former officer of Miami-Dade Police.. i understand your frustration.. i took it upon myself and went through north end districts Miami Lakes/Northside and i personally delivered food and beverages to officers alpha bravo 12 hr. shifts working intersections and they were grateful ( ask around ) and i didn't even know them..i did this on my time and on my dime.. and i am no longer working for the department..i did it because i love every one of these officers that are on alpha bravo or 09... as for the current command staff ..i don't know them personally ..i left when Alvarez was director and the other command staff were Brady,Heller,Oramas and Velasquez..all very good men.. i wish more people would go out and bring food and beverages to the officers working traffic..i did it and so can everyone else..believe me i worked with some people that i did not see eye to eye with but, at the end of the day we put on the same uniform!!! we are a family current and former officers of Miami-Dade PD.... i am sorry for your feelings towards to some of the command staff and
    i am not an ess kisser..never worked with any of the current command staff or know them personally.. but, atleast have some kindness in your heart..and understand that they are human as well.. one thing i can say about Director JP is that he fought for 300 officer jobs that were going to be 07 because of budget cuts a few years back..my sister ( she's been on for 8 years) was one of the 300 that were getting pink slips and i witness him personally help save their jobs.. and i thank him for that.. and i thank him for his 27 years of public service...again.. please whomever reads this post go out there no matter where you live buy some waters,gatorade,food,etc. and drive around offering the officers and psa's at intersections some of these amenities they will appreciate it!!! i know first hand.. thank you all for your hard work out there on the streets.. and i leave you with this.. i love you guys and gal's and may god bless you all even if you don't see eye to eye with your co-workers or superior's...p.s. i will put my name on this post and not be a ''guest'' .. love you all, former MDPD employee Dadecounty Dale

Dude if you really thought those officers were going to be laid off then your a ****er, and JP or any other county employee had nothing to do with it, one big show and dance. The bottom line was that those lay offs should of happened and maybe it would of been the end of the Mayor and his MDPD minions, and the best thing to happen to MDPD.

They had no water to hand out "NONE", that's pathetic!!!! And don't leave it to the public no matter how kind or sweet they are to feed or give us water or drinks cause in this day in age that's a security risk! And if you don't think so 07 HomeLand security section and all the Millions being payed to secure our water supply by Security contractors! You don't see our military drinking water from the Tap in Syria or Iraq do you? A major leaving during this whole thing in Vacation, that's pathetic. That guy needs to be forced to retire or stripped down to shitz can cleaner! Let's see if the county gets their money back from the one ham slice vendor who ripped them off, who's relative was that!

JP and his administration ****s Arse!

So go sing your BS sing and dance music to the ducks you and quit the the lies, if your sister has 8 years the Lay offs would of not affected her arse it would of benighted her.

Nice Try Vanilla Juan, quit before the community ask you to quit. By the way are you wearing your camara (BWC), god forbid you need to take action and not have it on Video? Hypocrites each one of you!

Unregistered
    We all thank you for your service and your solidarity.. Thank you as well for providing us with much needed water at our posts. God knows we needed it at times.
    Your post proves our point. It should not be up to the public to feed us. That responsibility has been squarely on the shoulders of the Training Bureau through riots, Andrew and every othe emergency..
    Now as far as JP is concerned, though your intentions are good they are quite naive.
    JP was put in place here as director just like every other director in the other 25 departments of the county. He was loyal to the mayor and willing to do the mayor's deeds to preserve his role as director. That means acting against the department and its members.
    Never in the history of this department have we had someone as unqualified as JP as director. This individual rose through this department without ever leaving a mark anywhere. No major investigations under his belt, no great bureau leadership to speak off but plenty of willing to cover up the wrong deeds of his supporters as criminal and unethical as those may have been. He used the funeral of one of our officers to launch his career.
    JP' did not save 300 jobs. What he had was a hissy fit breakdown because everyone knew he helped the mayor win in 2012 by hindering an absentee ballot operation that would have put him in prison and he felt betrayed by the mayor. Since then the actions of this director have been pathetic. Allowing Gimenez to dismantle street crime suppression units, uttering out of wack comments in front of impressionable recruits, carrying on with juvenile dance and push up exhibitions in front of HQ as though he were back in high school and promoting an equally unqualified staff that has proven to be inept through this latest crisis.
    JP is not qualified to be director. He is not even qualified to lead a squad. He is a young boy playing a man or women's game and his only intention is grabbing as much of a payout and benefits while looking "good" until his time runs out. If you don't believe that just listen to his rambling speechees, read his actual memo drafts where he can't put two sentences together or ask his gate keeper chauffer who is most comfortable watching all the unethical activity between JP and the mayor while guarding the secrets.
    Again, thank you for your support, but please do not p&ss down our backs and tell us it is raining.

Unregistered
    City of Miami officers were fed real food cooked by the recruits in the academy while we were served prison food. What a joke!!!
    NOT

They got fed jail food and got sick.'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12