JP Thanks for the chalupa!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

JP Thanks for the chalupa!!!

Hey JP, thanks for that delicious chalupa you had the training bureau deliver to me at my traffic detail two nights ago. I was so busy working I had no time to eat it and when I got home I offered it to my dog Rex but he refused to even take a bite. I wonder why. BTW, I found out the county dished out over $100k on a contract for the chalupas so we got stiffed. Hey, you may want to add spam sandwiches or a can of Chef-Boy-Ardee to the menu. We are always looking to eat healthy stuff like that. Thanks again bro.

Unregistered
    Another winer. Stop crying. You should have brought your own lunch to your traffic posts. Don't act like you don't get breaks to sit down . JP or anyone else doesn't owe you a chalupa or anything else. And please, go buy real dog food

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another winer. Stop crying. You should have brought your own lunch to your traffic posts. Don't act like you don't get breaks to sit down . JP or anyone else doesn't owe you a chalupa or anything else. And please, go buy real dog food
    one of JP's suck butts eating well at the HQ CP.

Unregistered
    Hey kiss arse maybe we should have you deliver some churros and chocolate to us. It's easy, just crawl out of JP's rear and pick it up at Sedano's.

Unregistered

Ok

Yup. it's not the county's fault your wife don't pack your lunch. We gettin paid GOOD. Who cares what they feed u.

Unregistered
    Yup. it's not the county's fault your wife don't pack your lunch. We gettin paid GOOD. Who cares what they feed u.
    You know what pal? You are right. They do not need to feed us. In fact, they don't need to pay us the money they do, or provide the benefits and insurance that will protect our families. Heck, they do not even need to respect seniority or tenure. They should be able to move us around like cattle without due or care and replace us with family and friends. They should saddle us with little bod cams so they can see and hear everything we do while they plot on who to go after next. The should use PCB as a a weapon to go after perceived departmental enemies and they should demote and fire at will with no respect for us, because after all, according to your logic, we are just masochists who take it anyway they want to dish it. So it your chalupa. Farm animals will eat anything once they are hungry enough.

Unregistered
    Another ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Unregistered

Juan De Los Diablos

A sorry excuse of a person at a leadership role, all throughout the districts not one of the worthless Major's Capt's LT's or Sgt's (With Some Exceptions) didn't bother to have their troops go around gatherering at the very least WATER or DRINKS for what everyone knew was coming after Irma. Not one case for all the Traffic post or security post which has for past history occurred even after a tropical storm, left it to FEMA. No they were more worried about walking around talking and scaring officers about the end of Miami Dade as we know it, they went on to say how building's would vanish and that people will die. And Yet they threw the last minute switch on having Bravo weather the storm while these Alpha Wiesel's at HQ and Districts went home to their families making sure to secure and comfort them. A last minute decision which then forced and brought the Bravo troops to Bunker and weather this devistating distructive end of the World storm at certain locations throughout the county and not their homes regardless if they lived in the districts! Listen Vanilla Juan you might put out emails thanking us and try to stroke our Rods or wet the Meat Curtains but the truth is you and your administration is nothing but a bunch of Morons who couldn't put together a Lego Set!!! These great decisions are the best examples to have folks finally realize the level of incompetence and stupidity you and your minions bring to this Department and community!

Your Pathetic and the Best is yet to Come. If this storm would of not changed paths you and your minions would of sent the troops and their families to their deaths. Thank God for those who oppose your stupidity and stand with their troops, we will never send them out to get hurt or killed and Family comes first!!!!

Guess your training and history says otherwise, live with that you POS!!!

And for any Monitor, there is no Violation or reason to erase or block those post!

Unregistered

Angry

Hey JP, thanks for that delicious chalupa you had the training bureau deliver to me at my traffic detail two nights ago. I was so busy working I had no time to eat it and when I got home I offered it to my dog Rex but he refused to even take a bite. I wonder why. BTW, I found out the county dished out over $100k on a contract for the chalupas so we got stiffed. Hey, you may want to add spam sandwiches or a can of Chef-Boy-Ardee to the menu. We are always looking to eat healthy stuff like that. Thanks again bro.
    Another snowflake Democrat that needs to be taken care of. Hey A$$ wipe, you bring your own food and drink to these deployments. First responders need to take care of people that really need it not some dumb lazy cop that wouldn't even bring his own chow. Why didn't you call mommy to bring you a nice sandwich?
    P I T I F U L'

Thank you Affirmative Action

Unregistered
    Another snowflake Democrat that needs to be taken care of. Hey A$$ wipe, you bring your own food and drink to these deployments. First responders need to take care of people that really need it not some dumb lazy cop that wouldn't even bring his own chow. Why didn't you call mommy to bring you a nice sandwich?
    P I T I F U L'

Thank you Affirmative Action
    Somebody struck a nerve company man? Crawl back in JP's a hole where you feel at home lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast