Hernando County worker turns down FHP Hurricane help for overtime pay
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hernando County worker turns down FHP Hurricane help for overtime pay

Unregistered
    Folks, if you don't like the way things are being handled around here then I suggest you leave for another agency or private sector.

Who cares if another agency did not want our help? Not everyone can handle FHP in their city or county. If this is your biggest gripe, maybe it's time for you to leave and find something else to do. Stop wasting your time and energy. If you leave, you'll thank me later. Your friends will thank you. Your family will thank you.

Good luck guys and gals. Always remember your Black & Tan credence!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Folks, if you don't like the way things are being handled around here then I suggest you leave for another agency or private sector.

Who cares if another agency did not want our help? Not everyone can handle FHP in their city or county. If this is your biggest gripe, maybe it's time for you to leave and find something else to do. Stop wasting your time and energy. If you leave, you'll thank me later. Your friends will thank you. Your family will thank you.

Hello I'm the ass clown that posted above.. I eat and breath The mighty FHP.. I even jerk off thinking about my badge because I'm cool like that. I AM THE ALL MIGHTY FHP

Unregistered
    Well it kind of sucks that we are supposed to be helping people in the Keys. We get down here and are stuck working a checkpoint (or directing traffic at intersection like usual) instead of getting out there and actually doing something like other agencies.

Unregistered

I dont know this guy but he has a point. If you don't like your job in life (whether you're a trooper or something in private sector) - CHANGE JOBS! Simple.

There are plenty of jobs out there that may pay better than FHP. So why stay and bad mouth the agency?? Makes no sense.

Unregistered
    I dont know this guy but he has a point. If you don't like your job in life (whether you're a trooper or something in private sector) - CHANGE JOBS! Simple.

There are plenty of jobs out there that may pay better than FHP. So why stay and bad mouth the agency?? Makes no sense.
    Exactly. I hate to say it, but the "Folks" guy who always posts are does make valid points. Some are content with their salary, being overworked, and under appreciated. They find a way to make it, whether they penny pinch, slave themselves on 208 or their significant others make substantially more money.

Things just aren't going to change with FHP. So why be miserable here if you don't like it. I know it's easier said than done, and a lot of us don't want to go to another agency just to start from the bottom.

Hope you guys find happiness at some point in your law enforcement career.

Unregistered
    Well it kind of sucks that we are supposed to be helping people in the Keys. We get down here and are stuck working a checkpoint (or directing traffic at intersection like usual) instead of getting out there and actually doing something like other agencies.
    And why do you think that is? I wouldn't want you doing anything other than traffic direction or a check point. You aren't trained or experienced for much else. You are a traffic agency, work traffic.

Unregistered
    And why do you think that is? I wouldn't want you doing anything other than traffic direction or a check point. You aren't trained or experienced for much else. You are a traffic agency, work traffic.
    Thas because almost every FHP trooper in the field has the same attitude as the shitsticks on the forum. No one ever wants to stand up, learn anything, be a leader, or do anything - only sit back and say we don't make enough money, too many rules, not enough OT or 208, I wasn't properly trainer for that, no one told me, on and on. No initiative whatsoever. Sorry excuse of a uniform rack.

Unregistered
    Hello I'm the ass clown that posted above.. I eat and breath The mighty FHP.. I even jerk off thinking about my badge because I'm cool like that. I AM THE ALL MIGHTY FHP
    Hello, I'm the pole smoker who posted the above. I haven't had my daily meat injection and I'm cranky!

Unregistered
    So what are you trained for sport? You're just another POS that thinks he's better than everyone else. Ignorant bas$&@d! Screw you jerk!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast