Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, thank you so much for costing Pinellas county citizens and businesses millions of dollars for a mandatory evacuation that saved us from a little wind damage, a few downed branches and power lines and a negative reverse storm surge of -6 feet. We were all so much safer all crammed onto major highways in bumper to bumper traffic, no gas, no hotel rooms and no restaurants open with the millions of other people thrown into a panic by hyperbole and hysteria. I was spared from 37 blown off shingles and three tree branches. Thank you so much.
You have a problem take it up with the state and weather news people. We all had are marching orders. Yes, hero your all prissy cause you had to leave. We couldn't, without being fried. Not that many here complained about having to stay. The same storm you saying was nothing, sure did a lot of damage a little south of Florida. Beside if you stayed, the same Deputies your crying about. Would have to come find your sorry azz. If the storm, held true to it's course and power. It would of have been a lot worst. So, stay the next time but don't call us (me) to get you dumb, superior azz. I bet you would be the first to cry a river if no one told to leave and we got nailed. Drama queen!