Lt Suarez's strong hatred towards this department - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    My money is on saurez maybe lugo can backup his gf

Unregistered
    Lt shaky Suarez is not afraid to battle F OP Ortiz head on til.the end ..he did the same with a previous major that was here at MPD. . He loves to sue this administration for money ....money ...money

Unregistered
    So I guess now it's Lt. Suarez's turn to be on the sh!t plate, for some here. Maybe he has good reason to feel the way he does? Have you ever noticed that there is always one. To be singled out, by the same people who had problems with others in the pass? Like they need our approval or acceptance to act the way they do. So, they can belittle you. I got asked last month, why I haven't retired yet. Big smile now, I get paid to sit and watch better entertainment then anything on T.V. No T.V drama or comedy can come close what goes on here. It seems like people can't function or be happy unless they are at odds with someone or trying to drag you into there drama. You know what's shameful, I guess me, cause honestly I have more respect for some of the dumb azzes, that got fired from here, then the everyday drama queens here.

Unregistered
    This place owes me big time.....that is why I'm fighting to stay longer.....they took everything from me .....please support me ...C.S

Unregistered
    When is his last day officially

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When is his last day officially
    Word is he fathered Whortiz? And there's been a family feud

Unregistered
    Lt stay as long as you want no matter what looser Ortiz n lugo say

Unregistered
    Shaky Lt...Suarez says he is coming back in 3 weeks ...and the city will have to pay back everything ...wow. is he on meds?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12