Lt. Lenita king and boi missing in action - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Guys... remember these posts are public... let's be professional.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by troop d sergeant View Post
    Troop D orlando BOI and Lt. king are a special group. Has anyone seen them? Is it the color of your skin? At least since she's not here working hard like the rest of us, hopefully she's taking care of the husband at home so we don't embarrass the patrol again. If you know what i mean!!!!! 🤔
    Sgt Tom Altieri, Tpr Hector Rodriguez, Tpr. Jason duran and Tpr marlon Binet should be ashamed of themselves. Disgrace to fhp and the public you serve. The rest of us will make FHP proud. What's bad about it, its this is our investigations people. Can you imagine the investigations? Rest my case. By the way, this is the same LT that doesn't supervise anybody, can't make a decision to save her life, worst supervisor in fhp history but throws everyone under the bus for missing court. Eventhough, she never shows up to court herself. loves throwing rocks at a glass house.
    Way to go. Putting people on blast by name, all while hiding behind the anonymous "troop d sergeant" moniker. You are a special kind of coward, and in no way do you make FHP proud. As a Troop D Sergeant myself, I'm ashamed to call you my peer.

BTW, throwing rocks at a glass house? What does that even mean? I think you meant to say "people who throw rocks, shouldn't live in a glass house". How's it working out for you? Scumbag.

Unregistered
    What did you expect? Lenita king is one of the laziest troopers I have ever encountered on fhp. Keep playing the race card lenita. What a joke

Unregistered
    FHP is a shameful agency. Look at this post. I can't believe members of a department would attack each other publicly like this. You people are horrible and a disgrace to law enforcement. And you wonder why you get no respect. Because you don't respect yourselves or your own department.

Unregistered
    I have been out of the picture for a while, but please don't tell me that she is related to Sterling King! If so, how did she make it to Lieutenant so fast?

Unregistered
    Jeorge Diaz please quit stirring the pot. You chose to leave the section.

Unregistered
    Seriously people. Lenita King didnt "earn" a damn thing! She is incompetent and lazy. Not being mean just truthful. She was super lazy as a trooper and even lazier as a sergeant. Everybody I know considers her a laughing embarrassment. SMH

Unregistered
    Jorge Diaz, im SMH, stop taking shots at people. You really cant help yourself, can you? Let it go.

Unregistered
    Somebody's jealous and afraid Lt. Lenita King may get promoted before them. Get over yourself. She's a good Supervisor. Maybe you try learning some things from her, or talk to her face to face. No? Because you're not man enough.

Unregistered

Troop D Majority

Learn from Lenita King? Lol. That is the funniest thing I have ever heard on here. Have you heard her talk? Nobody butchers the English language more than her. An Ebonics speaking slug who has always played the race card. We were ALL pleased when she left D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast