Lt. Lenita king and boi missing in action
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

troop d sergeant

Lt. Lenita king and boi missing in action

Troop D orlando BOI and Lt. king are a special group. Has anyone seen them? Is it the color of your skin? At least since she's not here working hard like the rest of us, hopefully she's taking care of the husband at home so we don't embarrass the patrol again. If you know what i mean!!!!! 🤔
    Sgt Tom Altieri, Tpr Hector Rodriguez, Tpr. Jason duran and Tpr marlon Binet should be ashamed of themselves. Disgrace to fhp and the public you serve. The rest of us will make FHP proud. What's bad about it, its this is our investigations people. Can you imagine the investigations? Rest my case. By the way, this is the same LT that doesn't supervise anybody, can't make a decision to save her life, worst supervisor in fhp history but throws everyone under the bus for missing court. Eventhough, she never shows up to court herself. loves throwing rocks at a glass house.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by troop d sergeant View Post
    Troop D orlando BOI and Lt. king are a special group. Has anyone seen them? Is it the color of your skin? At least since she's not here working hard like the rest of us, hopefully she's taking care of the husband at home so we don't embarrass the patrol again. If you know what i mean!!!!! 🤔
    Sgt Tom Altieri, Tpr Hector Rodriguez, Tpr. Jason duran and Tpr marlon Binet should be ashamed of themselves. Disgrace to fhp and the public you serve. The rest of us will make FHP proud. What's bad about it, its this is our investigations people. Can you imagine the investigations? Rest my case. By the way, this is the same LT that doesn't supervise anybody, can't make a decision to save her life, worst supervisor in fhp history but throws everyone under the bus for missing court. Eventhough, she never shows up to court herself. loves throwing rocks at a glass house.
    Whoa, aren't you a jealous little *****?

Jason Duran
    To whoever posted this, please send me your email address or call me for that matter and I can show you the amount of crashes and emails on the other task I have been doing.

Jason Duran
    To whoever posted this, please send me your email address or call me for that matter and I forward and show you the amount of crashes, and emails / other task I have been given. My phone number is 321-246-8799. My email is JasonDuran@flhsmv.gov. I hope to hear from you soon Troop D Sergeant.

Unregistered
    Would you quit spamming the boards and grow up. If you have this much time on your hands, volunteer to help clean up. If you had a bad toilet training session, leave us out of it and seek professional counseling. In summary: STFU and put your energy to better use until you have some constructive input. THANKS !!!

Unregistered
    One of the worst written, uneducated, no stated factual rants I have ever had the displeasure of reading. If you want to vent, which is exactly what this forum is for, make your point in a clear and concise manner and give evidence/facts to why. Someone from any other troop other than D has no idea what in the world is going on with this. Give facts and circumstances.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Duran View Post
    To whoever posted this, please send me your email address or call me for that matter and I forward and show you the amount of crashes, and emails / other task I have been given. My phone number is 321-246-8799. My email is JasonDuran@flhsmv.gov. I hope to hear from you soon Troop D Sergeant.
    Way to go Jason! I don't know you but I appreciate you standing up to this coward!

Unregistered
    Sounds like somebody found out his wife interviewed for the ciu position on all fours using his donut stained xxxl shirt as a baby-batter rag

Unregistered
    I personally know 3 of those men mentioned in the post. I know personally they are all hard working, upstanding, and smart troopers. To the original poster, you have been called out by JD, step up and email him or STFU. Good job Jay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like somebody found out his wife interviewed for the ciu position on all fours using his donut stained xxxl shirt as a baby-batter rag
    Shame on you!! Officers in other agencies are banding together and helping each other and the citizens of Florida. You disgrace the badge!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast