Making moves - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Making moves

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did you see the news? Looks like KY may be in a bit of trouble with the ACLU. May be another Sgt position open soon.
    The only article I found was the Escambia Jail was over crowded and ACLU complained.

Unregistered
    The only article I found was the Escambia Jail was over crowded and ACLU complained.
    http://weartv.com/news/local/lawsuit...sgender-rights

Unregistered
    OMG WTF am I missing?? What, pray tell, does a transvestite getting kick out of a dance have to fracking do with with someone in the jail in hot water?? Can you please explain?? Jeebus please help us all!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2814053]OMG WTF am I missing?? What, pray tell, does a transvestite getting kick out of a dance have to fracking do with with someone in the jail in hot water?? Can you please explain?? Jeebus please help us

That person that's in hot water is one of his great sergeants. But hey who knows her discrimination towards transgender won't look bad upon the department..

Unregistered

Yes please

Maybe they will put the male JC back over the shifts cause BS is clueless. Was she ever a shift Lt?
    Please put him back over security. TS is clueless!

Unregistered
    So is BS taking over Classifications now? Poor poor JC, she can't see what happening right in front of her. 😂😂

Unregistered
    So is BS taking over Classifications now? Poor poor JC, she can't see what happening right in front of her. 😂😂
    BS stinks.

Unregistered
    BS stinks.
    You stink.

Unregistered
    You stink.
    I bet you stink.."down town" that is. You butt smell like jungle ass. Your breath smells so bad every one look forward to yo fart. Your fart smells like something crawled up you ass and died, then buried its corpse in your crank. You stink, skank.

Unregistered
    You stink.
    You smell like a Jay manure field during a heat wave. If everyone in the jail ate waffle house chili at the same time, inmates included, and everyone farted so bad it would blow the roof off, it would still smell better than your rotten odour d'funk. Ex PIO, whose breath smell like Otis's doo doo hole, still would smell better thank you nasty ass.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast