Leadership by example?

Unregistered

Leadership by example?

So the chief takes time to go see residents and leave them bags of ice. Nothing wrong with that. but wouldn't it be nice to maybe gets some bags of ice for your own officers and their families. and don't tell me they tried that because that whole ice giveaway at carol city park was a joke, THEY DIDNT EVEM SHOW UP!!!!. Then they go ahead and send an email saying "OOPS, we had a bit of a delay yesterday…….." REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT A JOKE. Just goes to show the joke of an administration we have.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the chief takes time to go see residents and leave them bags of ice. Nothing wrong with that. but wouldn't it be nice to maybe gets some bags of ice for your own officers and their families. and don't tell me they tried that because that whole ice giveaway at carol city park was a joke, THEY DIDNT EVEM SHOW UP!!!!. Then they go ahead and send an email saying "OOPS, we had a bit of a delay yesterday…….." REALLY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT A JOKE. Just goes to show the joke of an administration we have.
    ROFLMAO! You made me laugh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol well I suggest you take the Sgt's test and go up in ranking so you can do a better job "LEADER" lmao