Welch Retires
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welch Retires

Unregistered
    I can not be happier. The command staff could have fired him during the transition but instead they let him hang himself. To all the troopers who had their careers ruined by this POS, I certainly hope this makes you smile. This guy is far from a leader. Colonel Spaulding has more integrity in one finger than this a$$hole. And no I never received paper from him. I transferred out so I would not have to work for him.

Unregistered

He wasn't too friendly

He had it out for Troopers of minotirty

Unregistered
    That guy is a textbook example of how an uneducated redneck with absolutely no redeeming value can earn a command position and a six figure salary. Should have been gone 10 years ago but nobody had the guts to do it!

Unregistered

Big middle finger to ya, you POS

His resignation was long over due! He kicked a recruit in the academy for not being in step! Had he kicked me, he would have had battery charges! Good riddance you sorry POS! This guy got away with far too much!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He had it out for Troopers of minotirty
    😂😂I can't stand the man, but I can't help laugh at this statement. He is a giant tool but didn't have it out for just minorities. He was equally spiteful to everybody. Who did he have it out for that didn't deserve it?

Unregistered
    Long overdue!!! Should of been fired a long time ago! Bye Bye Welch

Unregistered
    Welch needed to be fired for the King case. But since OPC / OIG took care of him... all he got was a re-assignment. Double standard that FHP has for "selected members"...

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/LgKHae-FpXs

"Online Training Courses" I hear.

Unregistered
    He is a textbook example of what is wrong with the Patrol. His career should be used as a case study in textbooks of how to be a terrible leader and how other terrible leaders allowed him carte blanche to continue to be a problem that they ignored.

As if TR didn't know before, she just failed to act

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast