You all can go home now - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every officer in my office thinks this is a cracker jack agency. Do us all a favor and get your head out of FDOC azz. You are starting to smell up the place. And, just to let you know. I am married to a real LEO and everyone in his agency laughs at people like you. You are a dam social worker and nothing else.
    why don't you go join your fat spouse and be a "real leo?" You just what to cry and complain because you know you would never be able to leave FDC because you are a coward and can't qualify with a weapon. Do us all a favor and find another job.

Unregistered
    It is people like the above that are scary. If we had a psychological test prior to employment, he would not be hired. Go get some help dude. You are a social worker with a rambo complex.

Unregistered
    I like watching the newbee's coming out of the academy. They come out on fire and within six months they have figured it out. This place sucks. We are treated like little kids. And we are no more than social workers. Hell, when you send 70% of your time typing, you are not a LEO. Yep, it only takes six months for the newbee's to give up.

Unregistered
    It is people like the above that are scary. If we had a psychological test prior to employment, he would not be hired. Go get some help dude. You are a social worker with a rambo complex.
    anything you say, slug. Now go outside an light one and try to see your shoes over your big fat belly

Unregistered
    I like watching the newbee's coming out of the academy. They come out on fire and within six months they have figured it out. This place sucks. We are treated like little kids. And we are no more than social workers. Hell, when you send 70% of your time typing, you are not a LEO. Yep, it only takes six months for the newbee's to give up.
    Yep and they have already figured out that you are a cancer that needs to be cut out. You are nothing but a fat slug

Unregistered
    Then why do they trash all of FDOC as a joke. I think they are smart enough to see that this is a fact. And you have your head where the sun does not shine and it is starting to smell like crap. But hey, back to the real questions that were never answered.

Unregistered
    Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    Well kiss azz. What says you?

Unregistered
    Well kiss azz. What says you?
    I say you are a fat, bitter CPO who is marginal at best and needs to pursue a career in food service. What say you, fat boy?

Unregistered
    Then why do they trash all of FDOC as a joke. I think they are smart enough to see that this is a fact. And you have your head where the sun does not shine and it is starting to smell like crap. But hey, back to the real questions that were never answered.
    The only people that trash FDOC are disgruntled CPO's that are cop jock sniffers. You're a punk and everyone in your office and circuit know it.

Unregistered
    The scent of crap follows you around the office. What a kiss azz.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast