You all can go home now - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And I am glad that you found the time to reply. For a Social Worker, you are pretty smart. Or did you ask for directions first. Lets recap here. You cannot arrest or handcuff unless a supervisor approves it. The majority of you do not carry a firearm. You cannot transport. And you still think your a LEO? So, when is your next drug test? Without the real LEO's, you could not do your job. Remember that when you call a real LEO to do your job. You are a loser.
    And you're a ****ing troll! Now go back downstairs, to your daddy, and your daddy for his "lap time". #bum

Unregistered
    Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    Lets stick to the questions asked here. Name calling seems a little juvenile. As they said on Dragnet, the facts sir, just the facts.

Unregistered
    We have (14) certified Probation Officers in my office. On many occassions, I have to use my vehicle. So, how many real certified LEO's do you see patrolling in their family vehicle? Stop trying to be something that you are not. Can't you see that the real LEO's are laughing at you.👮

Unregistered
    We have (14) certified Probation Officers in my office. On many occassions, I have to use my vehicle. So, how many real certified LEO's do you see patrolling in their family vehicle? Stop trying to be something that you are not. Can't you see that the real LEO's are laughing at you.👮
    If you are using your own car, you are dumber than I thought. So quit acting like you are intelligent. In another words, stop trying to be something that you are not.

Unregistered
    What kind of answer is that? There are two offices in my circuit with no cars. How would you do field work. Awe, you are one of those lazy ones who will try to find any reason not to work. The issue here is not about smart. It is about you being lazy. Go have another donut...🍩

Unregistered
    We use our own vehicles too. What circuit does this donut eating lazy S.O.B. work in?

Unregistered
    You pukes must be in a weak, under performing circuit. My office has four working vehicles and we all perform our job to standard unlike you fat, crybabies who love to sniff the jocks of your local police force. You have no self esteem nor professional pride. Just resign girls.

Unregistered
    Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    Lets not lose focus on the questions asked.

Unregistered
    Again, lets stick to the point. And, I am sure to real LEO's did not send the majority of its officers home before, during and after the storm. But you and DCF did.

Unregistered
    Why do people lie on this site? Our circuit has a total of three cars. Many of us are still using our own vehicles. The mileage checks are good. Gee since some of you nuts think we are LEO's, can I put some lights and a siren on my family van?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast