You all can go home now - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    During the Hurricane as a State Probation Officer I was assigned to work the shelters checking ID'S and arresting any one with outstanding warrants and any Sex Offenders that tried to get in. I know a few other officers who where also assigned to different shelters to work along side of other Local Law Enforcement and State Law Enforcement.
    So, did you arrest any people? Oh, sorry you have to ask a supervisor first before doing anything. Did you cuff anyone? Oh, sorry you have to ask a supervisor for permission before cuffing. Did you transport anyone to jail? Oh, sorry you do not transport. And when and if you do a warrantless, who gets the credit for the arrest? Yep, the real LEO who picked the criminal up and took them to jail. And you wonder why the real LEO's laugh at you. And you thought it was that black empty holster and your brown belt. Come on. Stop the wantabee crap.

Unregistered
    Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    Some times the truth hurts. 😭

Unregistered
    So, did you arrest any people? Oh, sorry you have to ask a supervisor first before doing anything. Did you cuff anyone? Oh, sorry you have to ask a supervisor for permission before cuffing. Did you transport anyone to jail? Oh, sorry you do not transport. And when and if you do a warrantless, who gets the credit for the arrest? Yep, the real LEO who picked the criminal up and took them to jail. And you wonder why the real LEO's laugh at you. And you thought it was that black empty holster and your brown belt. Come on. Stop the wantabee crap.
    I arrested one sex offender for showing up in a car at the shelter with an underage girl in the car. I cuffed him and he went to jail. When I got to the jail, I completed the booking report. My name is on the booking report, not some cop. The only thing I didn't do was transport and that's why we have cops. I did the grunt work and they drove like my driver. Like the Air Force transports for the Army. The only person that gets laughed at is you huddled in your closet with your fat girl friend and three snotty nose kids because you were too scared of a little wind.

Unregistered
    Some times the truth hurts. 😭
    You are just a cop jock sniffer. The truth hurts doesn't it, Jimmy!

Unregistered
    You are just a cop jock sniffer. The truth hurts doesn't it, Jimmy!
    More like a butt pirate!

Unregistered
    I arrested one sex offender for showing up in a car at the shelter with an underage girl in the car. I cuffed him and he went to jail. When I got to the jail, I completed the booking report. My name is on the booking report, not some cop. The only thing I didn't do was transport and that's why we have cops. I did the grunt work and they drove like my driver. Like the Air Force transports for the Army. The only person that gets laughed at is you huddled in your closet with your fat girl friend and three snotty nose kids because you were too scared of a little wind.
    And lets look at who got credit for the arrest? Here is a hint, not you.

Unregistered
    Because you are a social worker. And all of the real LEO's think you are a joke.

Unregistered
    Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    I think it's awesome that you spent all of this time thinking about PO's. I guess you have nothing else to do with your precious time. Now, go back downstairs and get back to banging your mom. Have a nice day!

Unregistered
    And I am glad that you found the time to reply. For a Social Worker, you are pretty smart. Or did you ask for directions first. Lets recap here. You cannot arrest or handcuff unless a supervisor approves it. The majority of you do not carry a firearm. You cannot transport. And you still think your a LEO? So, when is your next drug test? Without the real LEO's, you could not do your job. Remember that when you call a real LEO to do your job. You are a loser.

Unregistered
    If not for the real LEO's you could not do your job. You are social workers and paper pushers. Now get to your desk and do your typing.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast