You all can go home now - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If your certification states that you are a LEO, then you are a LEO. Probation Officers are defined as Certified Correctional Probation Officers. FDLE is the governing body for state certification. Called Ms. Ellie at FDLE and she will be happy to tell you. If a Probation Officer tries to pass as a LEO, they could be charged for impersonating a LEO. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it. Oh yea, FDLE does not categorize different types of LEO's. Either you are one or not. No fine lines to them. Give it up you Probation Social Worker.

Unregistered
    Moreover, Ms. Ellie will tell you, a person who attends a Certified LEO Academy will have to take and pass the SOCE test. Unless this is completed, you are not defined as a LEO according to FDLE. So, please stop being so stupid. You are making the rest of the State PO's pissed off here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    lets look at your theory about probation officers being real leo's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the probation officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real leo's in this state sent the officers home? Let me answer that, none. Because they are the real leo's in this great state. Most of the probation people were told to do what the dcf people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to leo's than you probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real great leo's in this state. You know, the leo's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    what true leo department tells it's officers to go home before a storm? How many true leo agencies closed all or most of the buildings? I can tell you this, two non leo agencies completed this action. State fdoc probation and dcf. The two social worker agencies.

Unregistered
    This guy is obviously an offender or disgruntled ex employee. Just ignore him.

Unregistered
    What's pathetic is how poorly utilized probation officers are. Offices closed even those with lights air and undamaged. Field work suspended. One size fits all again. Some of us want to work. Why can't we? Because we are treated like children who can't be trusted. Some of us have more varied experience than rookie cops. One day it might be different but I doubt it.

Unregistered
    Because you are social workers. You are not LEO's. You are nothing but a wantabee. Leave the real work to the real LEO's. Go back to your typing.

Unregistered
    No ones attempting to be anything they're not. This forum is like the detention vs road deputy posts. Im more important. No I am. Im the real leo. No I am. Boring and stupid. Half you a holes are probably under 30 and haven't done or seen anything. Just keyboard commandos or academy failures.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Moreover, Ms. Ellie will tell you, a person who attends a Certified LEO Academy will have to take and pass the SOCE test. Unless this is completed, you are not defined as a LEO according to FDLE. So, please stop being so stupid. You are making the rest of the State PO's pissed off here.
    Ms. Ellie? I think you have watched too many reruns of the show Dallas. I passed the FL Department of LAW ENFORCEMENT exam, there I am a certified law enforcement officer. So, quit being so imbecilic.

Unregistered
    During the Hurricane as a State Probation Officer I was assigned to work the shelters checking ID'S and arresting any one with outstanding warrants and any Sex Offenders that tried to get in. I know a few other officers who where also assigned to different shelters to work along side of other Local Law Enforcement and State Law Enforcement.

Unregistered
    You missed the question asked when thos thread started. No one gives a shit if you passed the LEO exam. The question asked was, are Probation Officers LEO's? And the answer is no. So, why don't you stop being a dumb azz.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast