You all can go home now - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    We had a deputy ask if we could transport an offender to a substation so she could be processed for VOP? Our supervisor told them that we could not transport because we do not have the proper vehicles. Gee, wonder how many real LEO agencies have said that before? The deputy walked away laughing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    It all fits together here. There are about 3 or 4 Rambo want to bees here. Get over it. DCF and FDOC are the same.

Unregistered
    We had a deputy ask if we could transport an offender to a substation so she could be processed for VOP? Our supervisor told them that we could not transport because we do not have the proper vehicles. Gee, wonder how many real LEO agencies have said that before? The deputy walked away laughing.

Why would the deputy ask FDC to transport, couldn't he transport? Was he scared to transport by himself? I heard all the PO's walked away laughing.

Unregistered
    It all fits together here. There are about 3 or 4 Rambo want to bees here. Get over it. DCF and FDOC are the same.

what really doesn't fit is your trousers due to your expanding waist size after years and years of you sitting on your fat ass watching it grow fatter. Just retire you old dinosaur and leave FDC to the new breed of street warriors.

Unregistered
    Here are two points. Lets see if you can follow? One, I wear a size two dress size. Not fat at all slim. Second, I have been with FDOC for only five years. Third, the real LEO was laughing as he walked away. So, do you think before you reply on this site?

Unregistered
    Yes, three points. Because you were lost after too. You are not to smart

Unregistered
    Yes, three points. Because you were lost after too. You are not to smart
    She's probably wearing a dress three sizes to small and its clouds her analytical ability. Must be blonde. LMAO

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for all of your coworkers. You sound just like a male pig.

Unregistered
    Maybe he is that old Probation Officer that was arrested for trying to pick up a prostitute in Lakeland a couple years ago. If not, he is just a male pig.

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for all of your coworkers. You sound just like a male pig.
    and I feel sorry for your co-workers having to work with a blabber mouth female that sticks her pointy nose in everyone's business and gossips about everyone.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast