You all can go home now
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

You all can go home now

Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.

Unregistered
    At least we're still getting paid to sit at home! So who gives a sh**!

Unregistered
    And that theory is why the real LEO's in this state think you are a joke. Stop trying to be something you are not Certified to be in this state. You are not LEO's. And it is very obvious to us that most of you are lazy. Your comment is proof of that point. You are an embarrassment to the real State LEO's in this state.

Unregistered
    Not trying to be an LEO by any means....so again I don't care. I'm getting paid! If your are LEO you sure have a lot of time to sit on this forum and talk sh**!

Unregistered
    Do not be a hater. If you want to take the wantabee off, then go to a real LEO Academy. And do not try to be something you are not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets look at your theory about Probation Officers being real LEO's. Prior to the storm hitting, the majority of the Probation Officers were told to go home. So, how many of the real LEO's in this state sent the Officers home? Let me answer that, NONE. Because they are the real LEO's in this great state. Most of the Probation people were told to do what the DCF people were instructed to do which was go home. Hell, the Officers on the prison side were called into work. They are closer to LEO's than you Probation losers will ever be in this state. Stop trying to be something you are not here. You are embarrassing to the real GREAT LEO's in this state. You know, the LEO's who were out during this rough time. Not like you who was at the house sitting on your fat azz sucking down a beer.
    I don't know about you, butt pirate but I was on duty during this hurricane and was not "told to go home." I was called out on a GPS alert while you were begging for free donuts at Dunkin Donuts and then sitting on your fat ass watching it get fatter. I am a law enforcement officer because I enforce the law. So go hump somebodies leg, mud face.

Unregistered
    I think the first post defined it as. " majority " of the workers. No one really cares if a couple were still working. Do us all a favor and look up the definition of that word before you come her and call people butt anything! U dumb azz.

Unregistered

Who Gives AF

you are getting high risk (3%) so who cares? Why is it so important to know if you are "LEO" or not. Per Florida Statute, you are LEO. FDLE breaks down LEO into categories. PO's fall are Public Safety with limited but state-wide arrest powers. Get over it, do you job and move on with your miserable lives!

Unregistered
    The question asked was simple, what true LEO agency sends the majority of its Certified LEO's home? And that is what FDOC did. And FDOC actions parallel what DCF throughout the state. So, lets recap here, the majority of your officers do not carry. The majority of your officers were sent home prior to the storm. Your arrest powers are for the cases under your sanctions only. I think the Mall Cops have more power than you Bozo's.

Signed

Butt Pirates 😞

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The question asked was simple, what true LEO agency sends the majority of its Certified LEO's home? And that is what FDOC did. And FDOC actions parallel what DCF throughout the state. So, lets recap here, the majority of your officers do not carry. The majority of your officers were sent home prior to the storm. Your arrest powers are for the cases under your sanctions only. I think the Mall Cops have more power than you Bozo's.

Signed

Butt Pirates 😞
    A typical butt pirate who cannot grasp the concept that each separate LEO agency has a different mission. While cops don't monitor sex offenders on GPS, we do. While cops need a warrant to search someone on supervision, we do not. So, quit being a butt pirate because everyone knows you are not a cop and are a probation officer who has low self esteem because you can't qualify with your weapon, have trouble doing etrain, can't get promoted to senior officer because you get scared doing interviews and you have a man crush on a cop at a local agency. That's why you are a butt pirate.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast