Tamarac Command Staff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Funny how the haters come out when someone is complimented. You have an obvious axe to grind with SF, so why don't you confront him. I am sure being the skilled investigator that you are, you can find the district office number in the agency directory. SF is great to work for so go and fu*k yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how the haters come out when someone is complimented. You have an obvious axe to grind with SF, so why don't you confront him. I am sure being the skilled investigator that you are, you can find the district office number in the agency directory. SF is great to work for so go and fu*k yourself.
    Okay Mrs. F. Whatever you say. Or is this the big fat guy D.I. In District.1

Unregistered
    Okay Mrs. F. Whatever you say. Or is this the big fat guy D.I. In District.1
    Both SF and DI are fat, lazy, POS. All they care about is having someone else do their work. They are both excellent at swallowing and eating azz of whomever they think will help them. They both think they are so much smarter than everybody else, when the exact opposite is true, and everybody knows it. Disgrace to the uniform.

Unregistered

Lien calle

Both SF and DI are fat, lazy, POS. All they care about is having someone else do their work. They are both excellent at swallowing and eating azz of whomever they think will help them. They both think they are so much smarter than everybody else, when the exact opposite is true, and everybody knows it. Disgrace to the uniform.
    Grab your discrase of a ballsack and say it to him. You won't. You are a cancer. Go eat 14 ****s

Unregistered
    Grab your discrase of a ballsack and say it to him. You won't. You are a cancer. Go eat 14 ****s
    You illiterate fukk, I already did that why this is so true and he knows it. Puzzy Polan is SF's sugarmommy.

Unregistered
    Because he is a suckazz. Hey Doughboy, how does Polan's azz taste? Douchebag.
    Little Stevie Feeley, whacha ya gonna do when Polen gets flushed like a turd? Find another c*ck to suk?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    little stevie feeley, whacha ya gonna do when polen gets flushed like a turd? Find another c*ck to suk?
    wow!!^^^^^^

Unregistered
    Self proclaimed retail theft expert is a bully, he loves to try and throw his weight around with road patrol. All the while his guys are doing nothing along with the scooter patrol.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha. Sad but true

Unregistered
    Self proclaimed retail theft expert is a bully, he loves to try and throw his weight around with road patrol. All the while his guys are doing nothing along with the scooter patrol.
    So true. The Phat CI turd just likes to suck up to the Captain in Mulvey's and doesn't work. Then steals the road sgt OT. Phat bully turd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast