Commissioner Jose "Pepe" Diaz

Unregistered

Commissioner Jose "Pepe" Diaz

This guy is the real deal!! He is the only commissioner that rolls up his sleeves and gets dirty working the street when a natural disaster happens. Not to mention the only one who genuinely has our back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is the real deal!! He is the only commissioner that rolls up his sleeves and gets dirty working the street when a natural disaster happens. Not to mention the only one who genuinely has our back.
    "Pepe" is a former Marine, it's what he instinctively knows he must do. During the "great sweetwater" inundation, then mayor "Pepe" waded through waist deep water to help his constituents. Perfect he is not, but the man's heart and soul are in the right place.

Unregistered
    "Pepe" is a former Marine, it's what he instinctively knows he must do. During the "great sweetwater" inundation, then mayor "Pepe" waded through waist deep water to help his constituents. Perfect he is not, but the man's heart and soul are in the right place.
    You can say that again. He has been there for police causes since day one. He opposed the body cameras and marihuana citation change. He does not put on airs and is accesible to any one of us at any time. Far cry from that SOB mayor and his protege Esteban Bovo.

Unregistered
    You can say that again. He has been there for police causes since day one. He opposed the body cameras and marihuana citation change. He does not put on airs and is accesible to any one of us at any time. Far cry from that SOB mayor and his protege Esteban Bovo.
    If he was Mayor things would be very different for MDPD

Unregistered
    And our good friend Joe Martinez apparently forgot where he came from! He hasn't done anything for Law Enforcement or the citizens in the community! If we would of still had Zapata he would have been delivering steak dinners to officers and snow to the districts! Hell I bet he would have even bought generators for officers without electricity! I'm very ashamed of you Commissioner Joe Martinez!

Unregistered
    And our good friend Joe Martinez apparently forgot where he came from! He hasn't done anything for Law Enforcement or the citizens in the community! If we would of still had Zapata he would have been delivering steak dinners to officers and snow to the districts! Hell I bet he would have even bought generators for officers without electricity! I'm very ashamed of you Commissioner Joe Martinez!
    Zapata IS A D*CK who hates cops. He will smile in your face and stab you in the back. He used the department as his security force. F Zapata.

Unregistered

Talking You call your self a cop. more like a joke

So you're mad cause you weren't brought food?? Seriously. You must be the Zapata cheerleader eating in the kitchen not doing a damn thing in the hurricane. Joe donated 728 bags of Ice. He has never forgotten where he came from. Go hit up a gym and shut the f$%^ up. FYI Last night he fought for more cops and more funding for PD. Sorry you're food intake might take a hit.