Irma - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Irma

Unregistered
    Wait until everyone realizes they are not getting FEMA pay per hour. Just overtime. City made lots of $$$$$ off you standing out in the heat and BS. Water/food/ gas lines for the masses who did nothing with a week to prepare . But you were advised there was food twice a day by a POS supervisor after they ate and didn't do shit. But a worthless unit will drop it off. Holidays are coming up MS. FMLA. Place will never change. Do not give a shit about you/ family/ or anything else. Never saw admin working an intersection, getting screamed at, going to calls, at a gas station, or at a BS distribution point. First rule of leadership, Lead from the front. #2 showed some initiative but the rest were worried about meeting the president. Morale is shot. At the next Citi stat well all get a counseling for bad stats. I guess I should have a done a 10-50 on my way to a 12 hour shift at a free shit distribution site.

Unregistered
    At least we got Ritas Italian Icees. I opted for Mango base on our PIO. McDonalds breakfast was a nice touch. Wish I could of bad hashbrowns and apple pie though. When is our next shit meal. Waiting on another station supervisor to let me know.

Unregistered
    do you have any pride? you guys whine like children. suck it up. be grateful you have your job and man tf up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    do you have any pride? you guys whine like children. suck it up. be grateful you have your job and man tf up
    Says the person who had a BS position through the nonsense.

Unregistered
    Oh I have plenty of pride, that's why our leadership embarrass me with their incompetence. Tired of sucking it up all the time while leadership runs amok, concerned with only their own selfish needs and leave rank and file to hang out to dry. Heard the mayor commandeered the entire third floor if new fire station for his family, leaving us to fend for ourselves at high school, if school was good enough for us how come it was inadequate for Mayor and his family ,just another example of the caliber of our city leaders

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh I have plenty of pride, that's why our leadership embarrass me with their incompetence. Tired of sucking it up all the time while leadership runs amok, concerned with only their own selfish needs and leave rank and file to hang out to dry. Heard the mayor commandeered the entire third floor if new fire station for his family, leaving us to fend for ourselves at high school, if school was good enough for us how come it was inadequate for Mayor and his family ,just another example of the caliber of our city leaders
    I'll tell you why, because he's the Mayor and you're a $25 an hour public servant. Nothing more, nothing less. You found out this week just because you wear a badge and carry a gun you're no better than the guy who picks up your trash. With that said, be grateful you had a roof over your head, something to eat and an air mattress to sleep on while people lost their homes, had no power for a week and battled the heat while you rode around in an air conditioned car and sat at an intersection all day with your top lights on Posting on Facebook on how much of a hero you are to your friends up north who don't know any better. I've never met so many complainers in my entire life. Command Staff this, and Command Staff that.

You just proved that your generation is a bunch of entitled snow flakes with no back bone. Complaining about the food. Nobody owes you a damn thing. Pack a cooler and bring you own food if you don't like what's being served. Be grateful for that cold Spagetti or the hot dogs Butch served up. I guarantee nobody with more than 15 minutes on the job is on here complaining. We worked Charlie while you punks were counting your nut hairs in middle school gym class.

Stop your complaining. You're getting 80 plus hours of overtime and getting the largest paycheck you'll ever see in your pathetic careers so stop *****ing and grab your balls out of your wife's purse and get to work!

Unregistered
    Everyone listen. I have been here a long time. Through Charlie and other hurricanes. This was as poorly run as the rest. Enough said.

Unregistered
    No doubt it was poorly run and plenty of them just out for themselves.
    but harness it and turn it into focus. patrol can rise above the bs

Unregistered
    fmpd better than this complaining. its the patrol on the street that people look to, not those hiding under their desks

find an excuse to overcome

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast