Demoralizing Pompano
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Demoralizing Pompano

As if the place isn't already tough enough to work out, the command staff clowns manage to make it even worse. Glad we turned down 25 suites at the Wyndham to stay in the Larkin center and Mitchell Moore park because we had to accept the communities offer in the spirit of community Policing. Now we have no power and get to drive over to the Wyndham just to shower and look where we could be sleeping to return to our original location and continue the crapfest. Way to really support the troops. Good think this didn't hit us directly, the circus surely would have fell over and it's the deputies that would have paid.

Unregistered
    Mean while, Dania Beach and Port Everglades are eating ice cream! Keep up the good work pompano

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mean while, Dania Beach and Port Everglades are eating ice cream! Keep up the good work pompano
    Now Now boys and girls, BLM would have been to upset if you got to stay in a nice hotel and the BLM animals had to stay on the street and loot.

Unregistered
    Wayne has been running moral into the dirt forever in that place. It will never change until he's gone.

Unregisteredgone

Never

It will never change period. Atkins leaves, there will be another one just like him to take his place. When the sheriff leaves, they'll be another one just like him to take his place. Go to work, do as little as possible. Shut your windows, lock your doors, drive around with side blinders on and just get home at the end of your shift. THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!

Unregistered

Not too sure what you're talking about

Not too sure what you're talking about. I'm in Pompano I had salmon and lobster tails and lots of hamburgers and hotdogs and breakfast. The accommodations could have been a little different but the food was decent enough and edible enough

Unregistered
    Not too sure what you're talking about. I'm in Pompano I had salmon and lobster tails and lots of hamburgers and hotdogs and breakfast. The accommodations could have been a little different but the food was decent enough and edible enough
    Must have either been command staff or a "special unit" assigned to the district while the road deputies were sent to Larkin, skulnik, or mitchellmore. Great idea sending deputies to mitchellmore where they had no radio comms on cell phone service, thank god nothing happened to them, the only way we would've known would have been when we discovered the bodies.

Sorry to say but the majority of the deputies did not get lobster or salmon, and had minimal accommodations. It's funny the deputies at Larkin had a lights out time where they had to turn off all their electronics and lights. I cant imagine during an actual critical event being told I have to stop using my phone and go to bed, ignoring my family. Real morale builder there. Really makes me want to give the agency my all haha.

Unregistered
    Must have either been command staff or a "special unit" assigned to the district while the road deputies were sent to Larkin, skulnik, or mitchellmore. Great idea sending deputies to mitchellmore where they had no radio comms on cell phone service, thank god nothing happened to them, the only way we would've known would have been when we discovered the bodies.

Sorry to say but the majority of the deputies did not get lobster or salmon, and had minimal accommodations. It's funny the deputies at Larkin had a lights out time where they had to turn off all their electronics and lights. I cant imagine during an actual critical event being told I have to stop using my phone and go to bed, ignoring my family. Real morale builder there. Really makes me want to give the agency my all haha.
    Just go ahead and say it the agency SUCKS. The favorites got all the good stuff and the grunts go diddly squat.

Unregistered
    The office smelled like sewage and was hot. Some other districts and commands had the goal of taking care of their deputies and their families first and then you'll get the best out of them.
    Not this place. Let pompano go dark forever.

Unregistered
    Wayne has been running moral into the dirt forever in that place. It will never change until he's gone.
    So nothing has changed and neither will Wayne!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast