From Training Sgt to Major

Unregistered

From Training Sgt to Major

It's sad to say that Hurricane Irma has really brought to light on the leadership in this agency. Pathetic.

I understand the agency is young and the people that were here from the beginning are lost people, but when you have leaders in place now that like to Flex their little muscles on how much experience they have kind of makes them look stupid in a way.

There is absolutely no confidence and no real leadership yet again. Let's leave it in the hands of a training sergeant turned to Major when it comes to mobilization for a hurricane.

1) Even when we were on shift, the hurricane roster still could not be finalized. Officers were changing unit numbers and changing assignments during this process. the county and even other municipalities had their shit together I mean come on this is a simple roster with numbers and the Major still could not get it right.

2) We were told we were leaving three different times, and then told an hour before that we will be let go this is 5 o'clock in the morning with tropical storm force winds, electricity out, and officers that lived far away.
    Obviously with all her training in karate and jujitsu, they left out the training part of Ofc Safety for this Major.

Even officers had better solutions then this lady. I haves couple for you ma'am.

For 1) hello, it's simple math and all you have to do is go by your law beat. Better yet save the messed up one you did halfway into the Hurricane shift and just save it to your computer. Ridiculous, simple math.

For 2) wouldn't have been a lot easier keeping both alpha and bravo shift in the city ? When bravo is off, they rest in their designated shelters when alpha works. When alpha is off? they remain in their designated shelters while bravo is working. Now you have 60 to 70 cops in the city and don't have to worry about them risking their lives driving to and from work in tropical storm force winds. Many agencies do it.

One last thing, instead of worrying about the simple stupid things that keep officers happy to come to work for this police department, you should start worrying or thinking about how this shit hole city Council could not even let there police department seek shelter in a city designated building like Betty T Ferguson.
    For the city to not allow this just shows their inconsiderate, rude, and disrespectful attitude towards there police department who try their best to keep this shit hole city as safe as possible.

And E.W., you want to send out extra watch orders for the same inconsiderate council members? You chill with him go do those extra watch' is yourself you idiot.

Major, with all due of the little respect I have, you need to take care of these officers and not work against them otherwise you are not needed here. Patrol makes you look good always remember that. Now back to work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's sad to say that Hurricane Irma has really brought to light on the leadership in this agency. Pathetic.

I understand the agency is young and the people that were here from the beginning are lost people, but when you have leaders in place now that like to Flex their little muscles on how much experience they have kind of makes them look stupid in a way.

There is absolutely no confidence and no real leadership yet again. Let's leave it in the hands of a training sergeant turned to Major when it comes to mobilization for a hurricane.

1) Even when we were on shift, the hurricane roster still could not be finalized. Officers were changing unit numbers and changing assignments during this process. the county and even other municipalities had their shit together I mean come on this is a simple roster with numbers and the Major still could not get it right.

2) We were told we were leaving three different times, and then told an hour before that we will be let go this is 5 o'clock in the morning with tropical storm force winds, electricity out, and officers that lived far away.
    Obviously with all her training in karate and jujitsu, they left out the training part of Ofc Safety for this Major.

Even officers had better solutions then this lady. I haves couple for you ma'am.

For 1) hello, it's simple math and all you have to do is go by your law beat. Better yet save the messed up one you did halfway into the Hurricane shift and just save it to your computer. Ridiculous, simple math.

For 2) wouldn't have been a lot easier keeping both alpha and bravo shift in the city ? When bravo is off, they rest in their designated shelters when alpha works. When alpha is off? they remain in their designated shelters while bravo is working. Now you have 60 to 70 cops in the city and don't have to worry about them risking their lives driving to and from work in tropical storm force winds. Many agencies do it.

One last thing, instead of worrying about the simple stupid things that keep officers happy to come to work for this police department, you should start worrying or thinking about how this shit hole city Council could not even let there police department seek shelter in a city designated building like Betty T Ferguson.
    For the city to not allow this just shows their inconsiderate, rude, and disrespectful attitude towards there police department who try their best to keep this shit hole city as safe as possible.

And E.W., you want to send out extra watch orders for the same inconsiderate council members? You chill with him go do those extra watch' is yourself you idiot.

Major, with all due of the little respect I have, you need to take care of these officers and not work against them otherwise you are not needed here. Patrol makes you look good always remember that. Now back to work.
    Relax buddy, with Pigmy in charge we are going places! They paraded Pygmy thru MDPD to "expose" her to different bureaus. She was a disaster everywhere she went. Heck, they even sent her to the FBI Academy by skipping more qualified candidates! They sure dotted the i's and crossed the t's to get her some "experience" and move her up the chain. She is as corrupt as the worst of the council members in this city and she means us no good but she is taking us places! Right...

Unregistered

Where is Waldo (Capt CT)

While I was seeking shelter , where was Waldo (Capt CT). What happened to the good commander that was not out here with us. Vacation or the friends and family plan?

Unregistered
    What about her chase for L&P with the charger?, no supervisors 07 that one. It was just L&P when they had not even broken into the business. She deliberately broke police over the air.

Unregistered

Shift bid

Shift bid during a major hurricane, really???? How dumb can you be?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about her chase for L&P with the charger?, no supervisors 07 that one. It was just L&P when they had not even broken into the business. She deliberately broke police over the air.
    Welcome to the new Miami Gardens Police Department....