Taking care of family - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    James would have let families shelter at SAB and had catered meals for those working and staying.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James would have let families shelter at SAB and had catered meals for those working and staying.
    That would be a great use of taxpayers money. Provide for yourself and family like everyone else has to. The sense of entitlement is amazing.

Unregistered
    That would be a great use of taxpayers money. Provide for yourself and family like everyone else has to. The sense of entitlement is amazing.
    Actually he would have had staff contact local restaurants that would have had to dispose of the food due to the hurricane and made arrangements to help support the local economy rather than having it go to waste by using it at SAB and the Shelters by serving it in the school shelter kitchens with volunteers from the restaurant staff. He then would have made sure that these restaurants received media exposure for their contributions.

Unregistered
    Then go out in s hurricane and help people like cops do you *****. If they got to work during a storm they should be taken care of. You must be terrible in business

Unregistered
    Then go out in s hurricane and help people like cops do you *****. If they got to work during a storm they should be taken care of. You must be terrible in business
    I did work out in the hurricane, both before and after it hit, for a total of 17 hours on my regular day off d!ckwad. You know what I did? After boarding up my house, I prepared for my shift by packing food and water because I have known for about a week that the hurricane was coming. Stop acting like everybody owes you something and do the f$&king job you are paid to do.

Unregistered
    Actually he would have had staff contact local restaurants that would have had to dispose of the food due to the hurricane and made arrangements to help support the local economy rather than having it go to waste by using it at SAB and the Shelters by serving it in the school shelter kitchens with volunteers from the restaurant staff. He then would have made sure that these restaurants received media exposure for their contributions.
    Ok Einstein. You don't think that those "volunteers from the restaurant staff" have homes and families to worry about and take care of? You think that they are going to volunteer and be away from them for media exposure for a corporate run restaurant that doesn't care enough about them to pay them more than a few bucks an hour? It's easy to say what that idiot would have done when don't actually have to make it happen.

Unregistered
    Ok Einstein. You don't think that those "volunteers from the restaurant staff" have homes and families to worry about and take care of? You think that they are going to volunteer and be away from them for media exposure for a corporate run restaurant that doesn't care enough about them to pay them more than a few bucks an hour? It's easy to say what that idiot would have done when don't actually have to make it happen.
    Your comment typifies the mentality of the average cop pretty well. YOU are the one that acts like "F.U.C.K the boss" and my job I will do the bare minimum to take home my paycheck and to hell with everyone else. I work for a restaurant (Outback) and 14 of our shift workers made a decision to open yesterday when very few restaurants did and we were told by Darden corporate that we didn't have to either. We did not have full food stocks, so we designed a buffet that we could serve with what we had plenty of. We served over 1,500 very hungry and weary Irma victims and we all did so with a smile because that is what people who really care about their community would have done. Every one of us would have gladly worked in a shelter serving this same food if given the opportunity. Just because you are a selfish, self centered shallow person, how dare you try and label the entire food industry as someone like you. You made it very clear that you would not volunteer to help your fellow man. But for every selfish ashole like you, there are 20 people who would have volunteered, and yes, some of them even work for the food industry because WE serve for a living unlike you. Sounds like we need a new sheriff and less deputies like you.

Unregistered
    How did this suddenly turn to James? I get he's not a well liked guy, by all the Sheriff's yes men or those sucking up. To get noticed. Your feeding the troll as the saying goes. If he even is the one posting some things on here. If you dislike him DON'T REPLY to what he has to say. Every Sheriff we get, many claim he's the best thing to come our way and attach their lips to his buttocks. The when a new one comes in, the former is talked about like a unwanted step child. Good example, would be Rice. All the little Rice mice, saw a opportunity for themselves and he could walk on water. Then when he left, can't stop finding fault with what he did or was. We all want a good Sheriff, that looks out for ALL his people. Just, honest and fair. Not the selected elite, within our department. We have a lot of good people here up and down the ranks.

Unregistered
    How did this suddenly turn to James? I get he's not a well liked guy, by all the Sheriff's yes men or those sucking up. To get noticed. Your feeding the troll as the saying goes. If he even is the one posting some things on here. If you dislike him DON'T REPLY to what he has to say. Every Sheriff we get, many claim he's the best thing to come our way and attach their lips to his buttocks. The when a new one comes in, the former is talked about like a unwanted step child. Good example, would be Rice. All the little Rice mice, saw a opportunity for themselves and he could walk on water. Then when he left, can't stop finding fault with what he did or was. We all want a good Sheriff, that looks out for ALL his people. Just, honest and fair. Not the selected elite, within our department. We have a lot of good people here up and down the ranks.
    **THE, should THEN**

Unregistered
    You guys need to find more exciting things to do with your down time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast