Thank you!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you!!!!!!!

I live in Madeira Beach and had to evacuate. Thank you PCSO for your professionalism and courage in standing strong during this storm and ensuring millions were helped. My family thanks you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Madeira Beach and had to evacuate. Thank you PCSO for your professionalism and courage in standing strong during this storm and ensuring millions were helped. My family thanks you!
    Yes, thank you so much for costing Pinellas county citizens and businesses millions of dollars for a mandatory evacuation that saved us from a little wind damage, a few downed branches and power lines and a negative reverse storm surge of -6 feet. We were all so much safer all crammed onto major highways in bumper to bumper traffic, no gas, no hotel rooms and no restaurants open with the millions of other people thrown into a panic by hyperbole and hysteria. I was spared from 37 blown off shingles and three tree branches. Thank you so much.

Unregistered
    You are very welcome! Pay no attention to the above poster, he is a malcontent civilian (James M.) who spends his free time trolling PCSO.

Unregistered
    Yes, thank you so much for costing Pinellas county citizens and businesses millions of dollars for a mandatory evacuation that saved us from a little wind damage, a few downed branches and power lines and a negative reverse storm surge of -6 feet. We were all so much safer all crammed onto major highways in bumper to bumper traffic, no gas, no hotel rooms and no restaurants open with the millions of other people thrown into a panic by hyperbole and hysteria. I was spared from 37 blown off shingles and three tree branches. Thank you so much.
    Hey ASSWIPE, We were all staring down the barrel of one of the largest and most powerful hurricanes in history. Ask the people that stayed in the Keys or on Marco Island if they would take the warnings lightly again. You talk a tough game. Why don't you post your name if you're such a tough guy who knows all? That way, the next time a big storm comes we can call you and you can break out your crystal ball, and tell us where the storm is going to hit.

Unregistered
    Fu-- off idiot. Next time stay and die.

Unregistered
    Hey ASSWIPE, We were all staring down the barrel of one of the largest and most powerful hurricanes in history. Ask the people that stayed in the Keys or on Marco Island if they would take the warnings lightly again. You talk a tough game. Why don't you post your name if you're such a tough guy who knows all? That way, the next time a big storm comes we can call you and you can break out your crystal ball, and tell us where the storm is going to hit.
    Well thank you very much for coming back and admitting that you have no fukin clue WHERE the storm was going to hit and made all of us evacuate anyway. It is estimated that you and your fellow alarmists cost Florida citizens over a BILLION DOLLARS in wasted resources, lost business, lost income and evacuation costs. All so you guys could pretend to be heroes. Heroes that refused to help anyone if the winds were over 45mph.

Unregistered
    I'm fairly certain no Deputy forced you to leave! The Sheriff went on the news saying it was mandatory, but no arrests were going to be made if you didn't leave. There were plenty of businesses that stayed open until the last minute and reopened as soon as they got power. If you didn't think it was going to be bad then you could have stayed in your house like thousands of others did. Get off your f-ucking high horse, believe me I would have much rather been doing my normal job than directing traffic for 12-14 hours several days in a row for inoperable traffic lights, then going home to have no power at my house for 5 days.

Unregistered
    Too bad one of those branches didn't fall on your head and kill you. We need to thin the heard of ignorant assholes. You have no idea what damage occurred because you were hiding in a shelter. Hit yourself with a hammer, on the head, really, really hard.

Unregistered
    Too bad one of those branches didn't fall on your head and kill you. We need to thin the heard of ignorant assholes. You have no idea what damage occurred because you were hiding in a shelter. Hit yourself with a hammer, on the head, really, really hard.
    Don't you have a generator that needs filling on some corner somewhere?

Unregistered
    Hey James, you evacuated, didn't you? Sounds like you pussed out. No one made you leave. That was your call. Stay next time. Do us all a favor and ride every storm out. Karma'll get ya, baby.

To the OP: You're welcome and glad you are safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast