Taking care of family - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Isnt it crazy that Grady Judd had this all figured out and took care of his people without any issues.

Unregistered
    Not many outback dish washers get killed in the line of duty shit head.

There is no comparison, you don't comprehend it. Just because you scrambled some eggs during a hurricane doesn't make you a ****ing hero

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your comment typifies the mentality of the average cop pretty well. YOU are the one that acts like "F.U.C.K the boss" and my job I will do the bare minimum to take home my paycheck and to hell with everyone else. I work for a restaurant (Outback) and 14 of our shift workers made a decision to open yesterday when very few restaurants did and we were told by Darden corporate that we didn't have to either. We did not have full food stocks, so we designed a buffet that we could serve with what we had plenty of. We served over 1,500 very hungry and weary Irma victims and we all did so with a smile because that is what people who really care about their community would have done. Every one of us would have gladly worked in a shelter serving this same food if given the opportunity. Just because you are a selfish, self centered shallow person, how dare you try and label the entire food industry as someone like you. You made it very clear that you would not volunteer to help your fellow man. But for every selfish ashole like you, there are 20 people who would have volunteered, and yes, some of them even work for the food industry because WE serve for a living unlike you. Sounds like we need a new sheriff and less deputies like you.
    This was not meant as disrespect to food service workers. I have worked in that industry myself and have all the respect in the world for those that do. It was aimed at entitled deputies that would just expect people to volunteer to feed them when those people also have families and homes to take care of. I appreciate your volunteer work and whether you believe it or not, I volunteer and also donate to charity on a monthly basis. I apologize that you took my post wrong and felt the need to attack me as a lazy self-centered deputy as I am quite the opposite. I hope that you, your family and your home weathered the storm well.

Unregistered
    Not many outback dish washers get killed in the line of duty shit head.

There is no comparison, you don't comprehend it. Just because you scrambled some eggs during a hurricane doesn't make you a ****ing hero
    Hey Dumbasz, when was the last time a Pinellas County Sheriff was killed in the line of duty? And suicides don't count. Just because you rob people for a living as a road pirate doesn't make you a f=ucking hero

Unregistered
    It's obvious that you are a anti police keyboard tough guy. There have been 3 officers in pinellas county killed in the last 5 or 6 years.

How many shit head dish washers have been killed on duty???? I'm sure you hate police because you were held accountable by them for your own criminality. You are a joke. Unlike you, most people like and respect the police. This is because they don't break the law and have no negative contact with police due to their own actions.

Unregistered
    It's obvious that you are a anti police keyboard tough guy. There have been 3 officers in pinellas county killed in the last 5 or 6 years.

How many shit head dish washers have been killed on duty???? I'm sure you hate police because you were held accountable by them for your own criminality. You are a joke. Unlike you, most people like and respect the police. This is because they don't break the law and have no negative contact with police due to their own actions.
    Just like a cop to try and twist the question into an answer that doesn't apply. In case your sharp detective brain was too stupid to catch it, the question was how many PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF's DEPUTIES have died in the line of duty, EVER.

Unregistered

"Unlike you, most people like and respect the police"

LMAO You really think that is true? You know better. Most people FEAR police and for good reason. Don't confuse fear for respect, they have nothing in common. In society, most people don't even want cops as friends as I am sure you are well aware. Like IRS agents. LMAO

Unregistered
    Only criminals fear the police. You like in a snowflake fantasy land. Your mom is calling she made you a pb &j sandwich with the crust cut off, since you still live at home

Unregistered
    Only criminals fear the police. You like in a snowflake fantasy land. Your mom is calling she made you a pb &j sandwich with the crust cut off, since you still live at home
    Is that why people love to see you in their rear view mirrors? Is that why they always look so glad to see you when you approach their car? Is that why you all have so many friends that are not cops? Because everyone you encounter is a criminal? I just had a friend move back to the Ukraine because he told me the police there are not as bad as here. He was not a criminal, but you sure tried to treat him like one. You and IRS agents are both liked about the same. LMAO Now I am going to go catch the game and eat my wonderful sandwich.

Unregistered
    Go to ukrane with him you bitter ****.
    You hate cops and talk shit on internet, that's all you got.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast