Danny Hunt, reality TV, "recovery failures" - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Danny, do you even know who is playing in the national championship? You f****** misfit. Watch some ESPN in your friends beach house and enjoy that culture. It’s much better than the dismal world-ending weight on your shoulders.

Unregisteredwwww

Success

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And he never said he was a retired LEO. More fake stories. He was put out on a full disability by Social Security in regards to illnesses that were 9/11 related. Never once did he say Retired LEO. Yes he's Retired. Get your facts straight scumbags
    Well, there’s something to brag about. A whole whopping 2,500 dollars a month of SS Benifits. Considering Danny was never down at ground zero, I’m assumimg that’s a SS psychological disability.

Unregistered

Homeless outreach

Danny we here at bso just want you to know that we still care about you and whatever over pass you’re sleeping under or whatever life guard shack you’re trying to break into for warmth these next few day just call the hotline. Thanks Russ

Unregistered
    Danny we here at bso just want you to know that we still care about you and whatever over pass you’re sleeping under or whatever life guard shack you’re trying to break into for warmth these next few day just call the hotline. Thanks Russ
    Lol. Good one, Russ. Anytime u want to meet Just tell me when, ****. Everybody knows your rat. Stop taking upskirt photos of the 20 yr old girls at whatever fake college u go to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwwww View Post
    Well, there’s something to brag about. A whole whopping 2,500 dollars a month of SS Benifits. Considering Danny was never down at ground zero, I’m assumimg that’s a SS psychological disability.
    You assumed wrong, jerkoff. Yes he was down there. Again anytime you and Jon want to meet somewhere and take care this like men just say when. If not go back and bang your fat wives and STFU.

Unregistered
    You assumed wrong, jerkoff. Yes he was down there. Again anytime you and Jon want to meet somewhere and take care this like men just say when. If not go back and bang your fat wives and STFU.
    Funny thing is Bailen knew you were a rat, his wife knew you were a rat. Everybody knew you were a rat. Anytime Russy boy

I'mUnregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2849487]Funny thing is Bailen knew you were a rat, his wife knew you were a rat. Everybody knew you were a rat. Anytime Russy boy[/QUOT

Russ next time when one of your supposed best friends loses their mother be a man and show up to the funeral and lose the fake flu excuse. Same for you SI

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=I'mUnregistered;2849495]
    Funny thing is Bailen knew you were a rat, his wife knew you were a rat. Everybody knew you were a rat. Anytime Russy boy[/QUOT

Russ next time when one of your supposed best friends loses their mother be a man and show up to the funeral and lose the fake flu excuse. Same for you SI
    Come on Bro, you know I would have made the funeral but I had the sniffles.

Unregistered

Rusty Dipernit

I don't know how Russ gets anything done with all the posting he does on the site

Unregistered
    I don't know how Russ gets anything done with all the posting he does on the site

Danny boy! Put down the bottle of grey goose, you’re drunk at 11 in the afternoon.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678