Danny Hunt, reality TV, "recovery failures" - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Nice try Jew boy. I'll buy and sell you faggot. U just tell me where you want to meet and we'll finish this for good. U can bring Scott and Russ with you if you want.

And no Jeff Bell is a 10-8 guy!!!! Always was and always will be. Hope IUPA was worth it. Your sheriff is not your friend. Distupid is a joke times 10. Bailen will be dead in a year with all of his health issues. All the best to BSO.

D Hunt

Unregistered
    God bless all of you

Unregisteredohsh

Oh Poord

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try Jew boy. I'll buy and sell you faggot. U just tell me where you want to meet and we'll finish this for good. U can bring Scott and Russ with you if you want.

And no Jeff Bell is a 10-8 guy!!!! Always was and always will be. Hope IUPA was worth it. Your sheriff is not your friend. Distupid is a joke times 10. Bailen will be dead in a year with all of his health issues. All the best to BSO.

D Hunt
    It's unfortunate that Danny has to go to a library to post on this sight, because there's no computer access in the streets of New Jersey where he lives, yes, the streets. But I heard he was kicked out of the library because of the stench, so I don't think we will be reading anything from him in the near future. If Danny only stayed in the District-10 gym and didn't run out and pummel a handcuffed prisoner. Although, if it wasn't beating a handcuffed prisoner, it would have been something else, I mean, just read his posts. This guy is completely unhinged!!!!!

Unregistered
    Lol. U kikes are Funny

Unregistered
    Tough Jew guys. Total joke.

Unregistered
    Lol. U kikes are Funny
    Danny hearing you act like this saddens me and proves you never should have been a Police Officer in the first place. I'm begging you please move on.

Unregisteredheis

Truth is

Danny hearing you act like this saddens me and proves you never should have been a Police Officer in the first place. I'm begging you please move on.
    Danny's behavior on this blog alone really says a lot about him. I don't think anyone wants to see a person lose their career, but Danny Hunt is exhibiting all the signs of an unstable person with deep rooted problems. On top of his emotionally erratic behavior is his drinking problem which just adds to his inability to deal with getting fired. 20 years from now Danny will still be in the same place he is now, angry, belligerent, unhinged, and with a glass of Vodka in his hand!! Danny's termination was probably the best thing that could have happened to him, as it most likely Saved his life!!!

Unregistered
    Coming from a Jew.... really??? Please asshole. I'm doing just fine

Unregisteredithis

Danny Boy

Here is the million dollar question, when you know you were just scheduled for a pre-employment psychological exam, why would You risk your career for a few shots of Vodka. Danny seems to be leaving a considerable amount of facts out of his story telling it to anyone who will listen, and that’s not many.
    Danny Hunt was arrested for DUI a week after he submitted his pre-employment paperwork. But to show how unstable and irrational he is. He says, “if I would have been hired two weeks earlier, I would have been in my marked unit and would never have been pulled over.” Oh, but wait, Danny’s plight is everyone else’s fault.

Unregistered
    The problem idiot I wasn't hired 2 weeks later, idiot. My cert was about to run out. I took all the exams over again. Scott wasn't hiring me. It didn't matter. Russy boy knew it and did the Ralph Kramden on the phone Homina Homina.

Jew boy Israel wasn't bringing me back. Forget the arrest. It's over now. Even you said yourself Jon......
    And I have you on tape. **** Scott. I don't know why the fuk he's doing this to you. He's a Jew ****sucker. Keep playing it up, Jon. Your dead in the water. The tape is great. BSO will love it. Anytime you want to meet up just let me know. Bring Dipshit and Israel with you. It'll be a fun night. Enjoy your bagel and Lox in a few weeks. 😂😂😂😂😂

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast