Danny Hunt, reality TV, "recovery failures" - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    A kike and filthy guinea taking shit on this blog. Anytime you ****s want to meet just call me. You have my number Jon. Fuking ****

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrampage View Post
    There will be a new reality TV series beginning this fall called, "The Sad Story of Recovery Failures". The first episode will be staring fired BSO deputy Danny Hunt. Danny was an out of control deputy, misdiagnosed for emotional problems on his pre-employment phsycological. Was terminated for pulverizing a handcuffed prisoner in front of 6 deputies. His defense at his arbitration, stated he was fired for political reasons. One problem, the incident took place almost a year before any election with candidates chosen. Danny proceeded with an uncontrollable drinking and pill popping life style, blaming it on desolation, caused by the death of his career. As his early morning binges, fueled and financed by him sneaking into his mothers purse, taking her money. His family had finally had enough and wrote him off from the family. He finally entered a rehab program, but beat up one of the councilors and was kicked out of the facility. He now dwells in a dillusional state of mind, as he drives along the New Jersey Coast, and when there are no cars in the driveway of multi millionaire dollar homes, he walks into the backyards and takes selfies of himself lounging by the pool and ocean. Then he posts them on his Facebook as though it's his home. The producers of "Recovery Failures" have not given up on Danny just yet. As they are currently trying to locate him and assist him with his substance abuse. If anyone has any information as to where Danny Hunt is living, please contact "Recovery Failures". To give a general idea as to where he is. He was last scene sleeping at Grand Centeal Station, in NYC Manhattan. He was covered in a red, old, dirty soiled blanket.
    Lol.....jealously is so real. Jon. Lol. Your a typical Jew comedian. Not funny.

Unregistered
    Lol......wow. That's great. That Jew couldn't come near what Hunt's family has on the Beach. Typical Jew. Clean up your 2 bedroom Jew boy.

Unregistered
    Oh Boy. It looks like Danny got a one job from Labor World yesterday cleaning up the cages at the animal shelter. I guess he was able to scrounge up enough money to bye a couple of oxy's, a 40 ounce of colt 45, and a 3 dollar bottle of mad dog 20/20. Hitchhiked back home to the YMCA, washed everything above down his throat, and hit this site. We get a break tonight from him. On Saturday's, the 3rd floor residents don't have computer access, but it is shower up night. Tonight, the men play who can touch their toes in the shower.

Unregistered
    Both sides sound ridiculous in this thread. All three of you have been through so much, and the sad part is you we're all good friends. Knock it off because the truth is Danny got screwed on the original charge which was bs. Before that, Russ got screwed by Lamberti. And Jon, aren't you suing the place, or were at one time. You guy's need to stop. It's dumb.

Unregistereditspathetic

Dannydum

I heard Danny Hunt joined ANTIFA, and is headed for St. Louis. He geared up with his 9/11 mask, which was still in the original box. On 9/11 the 30pct couldn't get him out of bed from his all night drinking episode. But from what I heard he's stuck in Delaware. He got off the bus and went into a bar and spent all his travel money. So, if anyone can wire Danny some money, please make contact with him through his Facebook account. If you don't know his account info, it's Danny(please let released felons vote)Homeless Hunt.

Unregistered
    In unrelated news, were about to be hit with another hurricane. But that's no big deal.

Unregistered
    Danny Hunt hasn't been at BSO for what, a decade? Who cares?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A kike and filthy guinea taking shit on this blog. Anytime you ****s want to meet just call me. You have my number Jon. Fuking ****
    Wow. Hunt must be a real dumb azz. I was going to try and calm this thing down until this idiot went racist slander route. Russ and Jon slay him. Hahahaha.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Wow. Hunt must be a real dumb azz. I was going to try and calm this thing down until this idiot went racist slander route. Russ and Jon slay him. Hahahaha.
    It's a public website dumb A$$, how do you really know Danny wrote that?. And who do you think you are "I was going to calm this thing down". Do you really think you matter?? Get over yourself Elgin!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast