Danny Hunt, reality TV, "recovery failures"
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredrampage

Danny Hunt, reality TV, "recovery failures"

There will be a new reality TV series beginning this fall called, "The Sad Story of Recovery Failures". The first episode will be staring fired BSO deputy Danny Hunt. Danny was an out of control deputy, misdiagnosed for emotional problems on his pre-employment phsycological. Was terminated for pulverizing a handcuffed prisoner in front of 6 deputies. His defense at his arbitration, stated he was fired for political reasons. One problem, the incident took place almost a year before any election with candidates chosen. Danny proceeded with an uncontrollable drinking and pill popping life style, blaming it on desolation, caused by the death of his career. As his early morning binges, fueled and financed by him sneaking into his mothers purse, taking her money. His family had finally had enough and wrote him off from the family. He finally entered a rehab program, but beat up one of the councilors and was kicked out of the facility. He now dwells in a dillusional state of mind, as he drives along the New Jersey Coast, and when there are no cars in the driveway of multi millionaire dollar homes, he walks into the backyards and takes selfies of himself lounging by the pool and ocean. Then he posts them on his Facebook as though it's his home. The producers of "Recovery Failures" have not given up on Danny just yet. As they are currently trying to locate him and assist him with his substance abuse. If anyone has any information as to where Danny Hunt is living, please contact "Recovery Failures". To give a general idea as to where he is. He was last scene sleeping at Grand Centeal Station, in NYC Manhattan. He was covered in a red, old, dirty soiled blanket.

Unregistered
    Is he the brother of Mike Hunt?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrampage View Post
    There will be a new reality TV series beginning this fall called, "The Sad Story of Recovery Failures". The first episode will be staring fired BSO deputy Danny Hunt. Danny was an out of control deputy, misdiagnosed for emotional problems on his pre-employment phsycological. Was terminated for pulverizing a handcuffed prisoner in front of 6 deputies. His defense at his arbitration, stated he was fired for political reasons. One problem, the incident took place almost a year before any election with candidates chosen. Danny proceeded with an uncontrollable drinking and pill popping life style, blaming it on desolation, caused by the death of his career. As his early morning binges, fueled and financed by him sneaking into his mothers purse, taking her money. His family had finally had enough and wrote him off from the family. He finally entered a rehab program, but beat up one of the councilors and was kicked out of the facility. He now dwells in a dillusional state of mind, as he drives along the New Jersey Coast, and when there are no cars in the driveway of multi millionaire dollar homes, he walks into the backyards and takes selfies of himself lounging by the pool and ocean. Then he posts them on his Facebook as though it's his home. The producers of "Recovery Failures" have not given up on Danny just yet. As they are currently trying to locate him and assist him with his substance abuse. If anyone has any information as to where Danny Hunt is living, please contact "Recovery Failures". To give a general idea as to where he is. He was last scene sleeping at Grand Centeal Station, in NYC Manhattan. He was covered in a red, old, dirty soiled blanket.
    Sounds like you may need a Psych check. You're bringing this up again here why? You need help.

Unregistered
    Nice try Jew boy, Bailen. Hunt (I) can buy and sell you. Same goes for the keyboard tough guy, Dieperna. Anytime you ****s want to meet me please call me anytime..... Really call me so I can put you 2 rats are in a wheelchair. Keyboard tough guys. Aren't they great!!!

Unregistered
    Stolen valor, Dieperna. The 9/11 fake story. Never there. Never even close. Truth hurts ****. Your a disgrace. Tell that story again. You were retiring atv1 pp and you heard the planes hit..... Yeah yeah. Nice story. Too bad there's no record of it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try Jew boy, Bailen. Hunt (I) can buy and sell you. Same goes for the keyboard tough guy, Dieperna. Anytime you ****s want to meet me please call me anytime..... Really call me so I can put you 2 rats are in a wheelchair. Keyboard tough guys. Aren't they great!!!
    I don't know this guy Hunt or Bailen. But this guy Hunt wishes someone's children would die. Is taking great pleasure that a catastrophic storm is coming our way, putting thousands of LEO's lives in jeopardy. Threatens an elected official with violence and is an obvious racist. It sounds like BSO did the right thing by keeping this degenerate away from our ranks. Does Hunt's family know what new types of bottoming out he has hit? 2 D10 LEO's I ride with actually know Danny's brothers. They are doing some S14 to get to the bottom of this nonsense. Hunt's facebook post has him listed as a retired LEO. The Sheriff has been notified of his death threats. All posts, text messages, and threats are being gathered up. "Dieperna, Anytime you ****s want to meet me please call me anytime..... Really call me so I can put you 2 rats (are) in a wheelchair." "are" must be a pill induced keyboard error. The sheriff, his executive officer, and a retired LEO. 'Hunt (I)" ready to kill. Danny, please leave your phone number and a DNA sample for kicks.

Unregistered
    Can anyone verify what danny hunts means by ****s and his ...... Boars me. Worked with in deerfield told you to be with lamberti an th results stayed the same gb and lt b still chuckles

Unregisteredinanout

He's crazy

Danny Hunt is not a retired Leo. He served less then two years with the NYPD and was in the process of getting terminated when they gave him the opportunity to resign. He's unemployed because of his substance abuse. His family doesn't want anything to do with him. In fact, his brothers keep him away from his mother. He was dating a homeless woman and threatened her family as well. If he didn't get fired for beating a handcuffed and shackeled prisoner, he would have been terminated after his first Dole test. His fate was inevitable. Then he goes and slaps a counselor at the rehab facility. There have been so many people trying to help him, but unfortunately you know how the saying goes. "People who don't want help can't get help". if anyone is looking for Danny, just check the local Taverns, around 3 o'clock in the morning.

Unregisteredkniw

Those of you

For those of you who don't know, probably even John and Russ. Danny has been arrested a few times since his DUI in 2013. In fact he was wearing an ankle device for a while. The arrest took place in San Diego, when he crossed the Mexican border. He was trying to smuggle in illegals in a Rental Van, and got caught. He received probation. So when he says he can buy and sell people, I find that difficult to believe.

Unregistered
    Ankle bracket. Haha haha. Omg. That is great. You Jew Guinea ****s talk so much shit. Anytime u want to meet. Just say when. You'll be running to your Rabbi.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast