Troop e k9 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Troop e k9

Fake news

False

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A majority of FHP members, including myself, cannot get hired at any other agency due to lack of education, lack of law enforcement knowledge, and shady backgrounds. That's a proven fact.
    That is NOT true at all. Many Troopers have been hired by other departments to include the feds...any s.o. or any p.d. there are alot of things Troopers dont handle however traffic enforcement is actually a BIG part of any sheriff's office or city police department. If you truly want to better yourself and upgrade your career you can. Whoever originally posted this is making excuses. If you are a Trooper and you want better, you can do it. Where there is a will there is a way. I've seen it my Damn self.

-signed, a former Trooper

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake news View Post
    That is NOT true at all. Many Troopers have been hired by other departments to include the feds...any s.o. or any p.d. there are alot of things Troopers dont handle however traffic enforcement is actually a BIG part of any sheriff's office or city police department. If you truly want to better yourself and upgrade your career you can. Whoever originally posted this is making excuses. If you are a Trooper and you want better, you can do it. Where there is a will there is a way. I've seen it my Damn self.

-signed, a former Trooper
    I am sorry that you left the Patrol, but really do understand. I thank you for bringing up the fact that many troopers are hired by PDs, SOs, and the Feds. These are the men and women who have worked hard, bettered themselves, maintained their integrity, and have strong ethical standards. You sir, are one of them! The other agency's gain is certainly our loss. I wish you the best in your career.

Many local officers do have problems gaining employment with FHP due to past discipline, undiscovered misconduct, past criminal activity, etc. Those that are hired are similar to those that leave FHP and are hired by other agencies- hard working, ethical, and have worked to better themselves.

Supervisors that do not hold people accountable are responsible for the loss of many good members who slide down the slippery slope. Out of uniform, send them home to change, sneaking out of the zone - call them on it.

One last comment! There are a lot of hard working, educated and ethical troopers on the Patrol. Take a hard look at the Patrol through open unjaded eyes and you will see troopers enjoying their work and the camaraderie. FHP Troopers always stand up to the occasion and are a class act. Take a look at the photos troopers submit for posting!

Unregistered
    I'm an ex trooper that went to another agency and I want to thank all you guys for all your help during the storm and after. Standing directing traffic in polyester is no fun! But wanted to thank you guys / gals for a fine job!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sorry that you left the Patrol, but really do understand. I thank you for bringing up the fact that many troopers are hired by PDs, SOs, and the Feds. These are the men and women who have worked hard, bettered themselves, maintained their integrity, and have strong ethical standards. You sir, are one of them! The other agency's gain is certainly our loss. I wish you the best in your career.

Many local officers do have problems gaining employment with FHP due to past discipline, undiscovered misconduct, past criminal activity, etc. Those that are hired are similar to those that leave FHP and are hired by other agencies- hard working, ethical, and have worked to better themselves.

Supervisors that do not hold people accountable are responsible for the loss of many good members who slide down the slippery slope. Out of uniform, send them home to change, sneaking out of the zone - call them on it.

One last comment! There are a lot of hard working, educated and ethical troopers on the Patrol. Take a hard look at the Patrol through open unjaded eyes and you will see troopers enjoying their work and the camaraderie. FHP Troopers always stand up to the occasion and are a class act. Take a look at the photos troopers submit for posting!
    100% agree

Unregistered
    Thank you for feeding us CIU

Unregistered
    Feeding us what are you talking about. They can't even do that right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123