Troop e k9 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Troop e k9

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why don't you mind your own ****ing business and worry about your uniform... are you so scared that you can't tell them about the shirts ... they are working the road why don't you go tell them now ****ing loser .
    If you don't like it here then you need to leave. We have people starting the Academy soon that will replace you. We don't need your negativity here. You owe the Patrol a lot. Don't come on here bashing someone for inquiring about a unit's uniform. I'll say it again, if you don't like it here then should should leave; after Hurricane season that is.

Best of luck to you.

Unregistered
    you are correct I should mine my own business. His supervisors should be the one to tell them. If they cant follow a simple thing like that they should leave to 10-49. Good luck! Wait you can't get hire by 10-49 that's why you are still here.

Unregistered
    you are correct I should mine my own business. His supervisors should be the one to tell them. If they cant follow a simple thing like that they should leave to 10-49. Good luck! Wait you can't get hire by 10-49 that's why you are still here.
    A majority of FHP members, including myself, cannot get hired at any other agency due to lack of education, lack of law enforcement knowledge, and shady backgrounds. That's a proven fact.

Unregistered
    A majority of FHP members, including myself, cannot get hired at any other agency due to lack of education, lack of law enforcement knowledge, and shady backgrounds. That's a proven fact.
    Please add obesity and excessive tattoos to that. Thanks again! Remember, two per hour sonny !!

Unregistered
    Please add obesity and excessive tattoos to that. Thanks again! Remember, two per hour sonny !!
    Very true. I think that's why we come on here and bash one another and other agencies; because we're stuck here and can't get hired anywhere else.

Think about it, Trooper applies for local PD and gets turned down. Trooper applies for local SO and gets turned down. Trooper comes on here and bashes all PDs and SOs and says THEY weren't good enough to make it through the FHP process or the riguorous FHP Academy (yeah okay).

Trooper is now stuck here for their of their working career because they have no other skills or abilities for real world jobs. Trooper is now mad at the world and comes to this forum to take it out on everyone.

Good day. Stay safe and stay dry! Back n Tan All the Way!

Unregistered
    I'm happy at doing what I do. When I signed up I knew this was not a career to get rich. The problem with these kids think they could become rich in law enforcement. You are in the wrong career if you want to drive a MB, BMW,And own a $70,000 boat. If you do have those toys you sure didn't make it from any law enforcement salaries.

Unregistered
    I know more troopers that can put more drug arrest stats. Tell them to come out on weekends with us and you will see how quick they quit.

Unregistered
    I know more troopers that can put more drug arrest stats. Tell them to come out on weekends with us and you will see how quick they quit.
    Bring it on B! My Ford Explorer K9 will out run your POS Dodge Charger anyday of the week pal, rain or shine B!

Unregistered
    Great. That's part of the job. And if they enjoy that they'll continue to do so. Maybe they'll put in for the team, get weekends off, wear a cool uniform, and learn to get used to hearing haters and whiney little punks spew their envious titty attacks. Or maybe they wont, and they'll continue posting about their T shirts, wishing it was them

Unregistered
    Is CIU even working because I don't see any of them now maybe they are doing more important stuff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast