Troop e k9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Troop e k9

Unregistered

Troop e k9

Can someone tell me why the Troop E k9 are always out of uniform. Do they have a different policy. I mean don't get me wrong I like the tight black shirts with full grown beard. Why can they let us do it too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell me why the Troop E k9 are always out of uniform. Do they have a different policy. I mean don't get me wrong I like the tight black shirts with full grown beard. Why can they let us do it too.
    Didn't you already post your hissy fit about this once? Keep posting till someone cares? Crazy how there's a hurricane about the hit your home and you're worried about t shirts and beards. You must have nothing to worry about. No family or friends, no property... lol. Loser

Unregistered
    I'm a little bored waiting for IRMA but I was just curious how the supervision get them get away with it. Don't be upset we are not that busy

Unregistered
    Didn't you already post your hissy fit about this once? Keep posting till someone cares? Crazy how there's a hurricane about the hit your home and you're worried about t shirts and beards. You must have nothing to worry about. No family or friends, no property... lol. Loser
    A majority of FHP personnel do not have friends or own property.

Baxter
    When you were asking them this question face to face, what was their answer?

Unregistered
    Who the heck cares who's wearing what uniform????? Let's worry about securing our homes and family before this monster storm!

Unregistered
    When I asked them face to face they laugh it off. Only making their supervisors look bad.

Unregistered
    why don't you mind your own ****ing business and worry about your uniform... are you so scared that you can't tell them about the shirts ... they are working the road why don't you go tell them now ****ing loser .

Unregistered
    Working The road 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    A lot of people who normally don't work the road but are suppose to right now .... aren't. They scurred. They forgot what to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast