MRCC potential destruction during Hurricane Irma

Unregistered

MRCC potential destruction during Hurricane Irma

So I heard that the Sunguide building which houses the MRCC cannot withstand a hurricane stronger than a Cat 2.
    This means that all the tax payer's money may blow away with Hurricane Irma. No one thought about this before paying the contractors that constructed the building?

The center will be closed on Saturday and either Lake Worth or Fort Myers will take over dispatch operations.

Unregistered
    Thanks for sharing, chicken little. In the meantime, thanks to all the troopers working 12 hour shifts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I heard that the Sunguide building which houses the MRCC cannot withstand a hurricane stronger than a Cat 2.
    This means that all the tax payer's money may blow away with Hurricane Irma. No one thought about this before paying the contractors that constructed the building?

The center will be closed on Saturday and either Lake Worth or Fort Myers will take over dispatch operations.
    Went with the lowest bid, like everything else. You get what you pay for.

Unregistered
    I'm surprised they haven't moved dispatch operations to New Delhi.

Unregistered
    No, they would move it to Mexico no one speaks Spanish in India.

Unregistered
    Thanks for sharing, chicken little. In the meantime, thanks to all the troopers working 12 hour shifts.
    You're welcomed from a "dispatcher" who is also working 12 hour shifts no days off stuck in a communications center while the officers spend time with their families during the storm, dispatchers and 911 call takers are stuck in the centers. Gladly I work for the county, our building is stronger and we make more money than the state troopers.

Unregistered
    You're welcomed from a "dispatcher" who is also working 12 hour shifts no days off stuck in a communications center while the officers spend time with their families during the storm, dispatchers and 911 call takers are stuck in the centers. Gladly I work for the county, our building is stronger and we make more money than the state troopers.
    So what are you doing on this forum!?!? Lmao no amount of money will remove your misery. Enjoy that money from the com center, miserable loser

Unregistered
    Congrats fatty, I'm surprised you took time away from Facebook and whatever movie you guys are watching. Maybe you can have a pizza delivered to the lowly FHP troop with all that extra cash u make for all us hungry troopers

Unregistered
    Liar! You definitely work for FHP. Look at your sentence structure!

Idiot.