If you don't like it then leave

Unregistered

If you don't like it then leave

Which ******* keeps saying this? Obviously you care about what people think of you so you troll this site like an ass.

Unregistered
    Done assclown from the academy I'm sure

Unregistered

Tran station

*some

Sorry for typo

Unregistered

Fhp old guard

When someone dares mentioning the current issues FHP faces, it's always some old crusty troopers complaining about the current generation of troopers who won't work for poverty wages and worsening working conditions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which ******* keeps saying this? Obviously you care about what people think of you so you troll this site like an ass.
    Folks if you don't like it here then leave. No one is forcing you to be here. You're making the conscious decision to put the Trooper uniform on every day and come to work. Why? If you're miserable, leave. There are numerous people here who love their job; they love being State Troopers. If FHP isn't up to your standards, leave.

Folks, think about it though. We have provided you so much, afforded you the opportunity for career advancement, and to thank us you come on here and disrespect the agency. You're not setting a very good example for prospective employees.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't like it here then leave.

Take care and God Bless.

Unregistered
    Folks if you don't like it here then leave. No one is forcing you to be here. You're making the conscious decision to put the Trooper uniform on every day and come to work. Why? If you're miserable, leave. There are numerous people here who love their job; they love being State Troopers. If FHP isn't up to your standards, leave.

Folks, think about it though. We have provided you so much, afforded you the opportunity for career advancement, and to thank us you come on here and disrespect the agency. You're not setting a very good example for prospective employees.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't like it here then leave.

Take care and God Bless.
    Hey arsehole... dont worry prospective employees will see the many other threads on here concerning this agency and the awful pay including the incompetent management (i call them managers not leaders). Dont think for one second your cheerleader comments will change anything. Unfortunately I am approaching retirement and I will be retiring soon... and guess what??? I have to depend on other means of income because our pension earnings are shit.

Unregistered
    Hey arsehole... dont worry prospective employees will see the many other threads on here concerning this agency and the awful pay including the incompetent management (i call them managers not leaders). Dont think for one second your cheerleader comments will change anything. Unfortunately I am approaching retirement and I will be retiring soon... and guess what??? I have to depend on other means of income because our pension earnings are shit.
    That's unfortunate. You clearly didn't plan appropriately for your retirement. If you were unhappy and unable to manage your finances, you should have left. You would have been easily replaced and you could have been ready for your retirement. I wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to manage your finances better in your retirement

Unregistered
    Don't blame the "Folks" guy because you lived beyond your means.

Unregistered
    75% of 35k a year.... do the math pal. I never said I had to get another job. I never said I managed my finances poorly. See.. that is your immediate assumption. I said I have to depend on OTHER MEANS OF INCOME SUCH AS A SEPERATE RETIREMENT PLAN THAT I ESTABLISHED!

If I depended alone on the frs garbage.. I would of be SOL. So stop assuming.

You're gonna sway your "prospective employees"... they still will quickly learn this agency has gone to shit. How do you explain such a high turnover rate pal? How do you explain the constant vacancies that FHP has??!