Bailen and DiPerna are Garbage
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bailen and DiPerna are Garbage

These two guys gamed the NYPD system and also BSO. I am regretting that I ever met these assholes. They only are out for themselves. Pieces of shit.

Unregisteredoucher

Get over it

Get over it, they won you lost. 😂

Unregistered
    I looked up SLUG in the LEO dictionary and found a photo of JB next to the definition. The worst 94 ever!

Unregisteredwhoswho

Laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I looked up SLUG in the LEO dictionary and found a photo of JB next to the definition. The worst 94 ever!
    65,000 from Broward county, NY pension, and full medical for the rest of his life!!! Oh wait, we have vest carriers, ball caps, Dodge Chargers.

Unregistered
    The Jew Bailen is still broke. His kids are finished in the Hockey world. Say goodbye Jon. Sucking That Jews **** (SI) was really worth it.

Unregistered
    Typical BSO Jew trash

Unregisteredghost

Still here

Russ I won't go away you rat piece of sheet Can't wait till I see you out somewhere so I can say hello in person

Unregisteredihope

Just hope

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredghost View Post
    Russ I won't go away you rat piece of sheet Can't wait till I see you out somewhere so I can say hello in person
    Hey Danny, I hope you’re sober when you meet up with Russ.

Unregistered
    Russ, has to be the dumbest cop I ever met...ever see one of his reports? I hope mumbles doesnt have him do anything that requires any brain function.

Unregisteredeelldo

Well

Russ, has to be the dumbest cop I ever met...ever see one of his reports? I hope mumbles doesnt have him do anything that requires any brain function.
    Well, considering there are a few grammatical errors in your post, I wouldn’t talk. Lamberti’s gone, and Russ made a complete fool of him. For you, well, you may want to brush up on your writing skills, cause they ain’t the best.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast