What?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What?

Unregistered

What?

Governor Scott just said in his press conference that there were 1700 troopers working around the clock on hurricane duty. Is this true?

Baxter
    How many times have you heard the truth come from that guy's mouth?

Unregistered
    Just like how the FRS was about to implode a few years back and it needed an overhaul. I guess he will get to it before he leaves office.

Unregistered
    He stole what? 7 billion from Medicare and ended up settling to pay back $1.8 Bn, then quit paying on that !!!
    He raided FRS cause it was easy money. And he WILL lie and steal every chance he gets. Nobody tries to stop him. Look at the bright side: Puff-Puff-Pass will be our next Gubbinah and 6 million potheads are already moving here to get unemployment and sit around puffing weed.

Unregistered
    "1700 Troopers working around the clock"

In Slick Rick speak that translates to about 500-700 troopers in two duty sections

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Governor Scott just said in his press conference that there were 1700 troopers working around the clock on hurricane duty. Is this true?
    All of Troop-G and B I know for sure have gone alpha/bravo. Everyone I know was x8 today. I bet the number might not be horribly far off. I really don't know for sure though.

Unregistered
    All troops statewide went to alpha/bravo this morning. Lt's and above are on the roads assisting in the troops.

Unregistered
    There was a LT from Broward that got lost on the Alley today. How is that possible?

Unregistered

U wot mate?

There was a LT from Broward that got lost on the Alley today. How is that possible?
    Priceless 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    What???? Lol do tell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast