Hurricane irma - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hurricane irma

Unregistered
    What a bunch of whiney pussies. You shouldn't need anyone to look out for you. You knew the storm was coming. Prep you food and put it in a cooler. I never seen so many entitled pussies. You wouldn't last a day during a real disaster or war.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a bunch of whiney pussies. You shouldn't need anyone to look out for you. You knew the storm was coming. Prep you food and put it in a cooler. I never seen so many entitled pussies. You wouldn't last a day during a real disaster or war.
    I had a case of water and food for a week. Coworkers were joking that I had a store. People may laugh at us preppers but when they run out of food and/or water they come to us.

Unregistered
    My children could've handled these Hurricane response better! Our director and Mayor are a joke! A one day curfew? Really? Why allow civilians to be out at night in these conditions? The officers are also placed at risk by having to direct traffic in total darkness! If there was a curfew there would be no need to direct traffic! By directing traffic for people over night you are allowing them to come out and cause chaos!
    Then after 12 hours of directing traffic you insult us with a shit wrap? Why not take over a McDonalds and give officers 99 cent cheeseburgers? Wow what an idea!
    HQ units were sent to district to help out but there was no accountability for them so they either hid the entire time or went home!
    You better be wearing you body camera! Hahahahahaha
    BS most HQ u it's were and are directing traffic

Unregistered

nobody from nowhere

short.
    succinct.
    and to the point.
    excellent post.

Unregistered
    short.
    succinct.
    and to the point.
    excellent post.
    So I'm not allowed to have a break cause I never went to war. Ok good mentality Sgt

Unregistered
    How much longer will we be alpha/bravo?

Unregistered
    Please stop *****ing about what the county feeds you. We're all making a lot of money and everything is open. Buy your own damn food like any other day. Nobody owes you shit. All these "victims" are pathetic. Go look at the people cutting the trees or putting up the power lines. I'm sure they're not crying so damn much

Unregistered
    How much longer will we be alpha/bravo?
    Good luck getting an accurate answer. Look at what a shit storm this has been from the very beginning. At no point did they take into consideration our personal lives to make arrangements at home. My suggestion is if you have kids starting school Monday, make arrangements, because you'll find out Sunday night that we're still alpha/bravo for Monday.

There is a huge lack of communication with this administration. They're more concerned about the public's perception of our agency. Just look at how concerned they are to have the social media unit take pictures & videos to post online.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234