+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
 

Thread: Hurricane irma

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Your Alpha/Bravo mobilization fiasco is similar to the "glitches" that have beset the Shelter openings. After the storm and it comes to time to assess failings, the question will be: Who will keep their lofty command positions?

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    "We are ready for the unexpected"

    NO. You clearly were not ready. You seem to have put more time and thought into your speech than you did for alpha/bravo. I am disgusted by this staffs lack of planning and lack of cojones.

    Like a previous poster said, it's clear all decisions made during this chaos were made solely with the budget in mind. Officer safety and our families were not a priority, despite the speeches given by those wearing gold stars. You guys are all full of shit and the majority of the department has caught on to it.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Stop being a ***** we were allowed all week to take care of homes family extended family friends etc. Shelter issue not the fault of Mdpd we saved the day that issue was from downtown

    Considering the scope of hurricane and unpredictability the director has done an awesome job thus far be honest and fair

    If an individual supervisor or boss did something wrong the hold then accountable

    Shift change was smooth at least at my station and mu cousins

    Stay safe ride it out and be ready to help the keys or Tampa post storm

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop being a ***** we were allowed all week to take care of homes family extended family friends etc. Shelter issue not the fault of Mdpd we saved the day that issue was from downtown

    Considering the scope of hurricane and unpredictability the director has done an awesome job thus far be honest and fair

    If an individual supervisor or boss did something wrong the hold then accountable

    Shift change was smooth at least at my station and mu cousins

    Stay safe ride it out and be ready to help the keys or Tampa post storm
    Thank you for the clarification company man. You sound just like the director's personal chauffer. Always ready to give that uneducated clown an escape route. Reality is totally different. This staff does not have the experience or dedication to protect the citicens of this county. We have to put up with the likes of you for a while until you retire and get the heck out of dodge. The day you are out we will not even greet you on the street.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I don't think I'm going to make it. I've already worked way past 12 hours. The storm is kind of scaring me. I am a product of the kinder gentler academy training, but I'm not sure I'm prepared for this. My spirits are down. Please Director, write us an email to boost our spirits! You know how to motivate us! That will get me through. We need your help.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    These posts are offensive.. I need my safe space

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    When will the entire Training Bureau command staff be relieved of duty and transferred?

    No supplies (water/food) until 5 days AFTER the storm? Homeless and starving people would not eat the "wrap" that was delivered.

    36 hour shift during the storm and told bring your own water and food?

    Go F yourself MDPD.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will the entire Training Bureau command staff be relieved of duty and transferred?

    No supplies (water/food) until 5 days AFTER the storm? Homeless and starving people would not eat the "wrap" that was delivered.

    36 hour shift during the storm and told bring your own water and food?

    Go F yourself MDPD.
    Not how Fred Taylor handled the pre, during and post 1992 Andrew mobilization and response. Each command officer knew what to do; it is actually simple, just follow SOP 4-07 directives pertaining Hurricane activation, mobilization, response and recovery. First order must always be: food, water and "11" relief for the troops on the streets.

    Today's food may not be what we may all want, but it's nourishment.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    My children could've handled these Hurricane response better! Our director and Mayor are a joke! A one day curfew? Really? Why allow civilians to be out at night in these conditions? The officers are also placed at risk by having to direct traffic in total darkness! If there was a curfew there would be no need to direct traffic! By directing traffic for people over night you are allowing them to come out and cause chaos!
    Then after 12 hours of directing traffic you insult us with a shit wrap? Why not take over a McDonalds and give officers 99 cent cheeseburgers? Wow what an idea!
    HQ units were sent to district to help out but there was no accountability for them so they either hid the entire time or went home!
    You better be wearing you body camera! Hahahahahaha

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My children could've handled these Hurricane response better! Our director and Mayor are a joke! A one day curfew? Really? Why allow civilians to be out at night in these conditions? The officers are also placed at risk by having to direct traffic in total darkness! If there was a curfew there would be no need to direct traffic! By directing traffic for people over night you are allowing them to come out and cause chaos!
    Then after 12 hours of directing traffic you insult us with a shit wrap? Why not take over a McDonalds and give officers 99 cent cheeseburgers? Wow what an idea!
    HQ units were sent to district to help out but there was no accountability for them so they either hid the entire time or went home!
    You better be wearing you body camera! Hahahahahaha
    Stood on a post for 9 hours without relief or water thanks Sgt!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •