How is it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is it?

Unregistered

How is it?

Aside from all the political BS we all face while employed by an agency, how do you guys like working for PCSO? Trying to make a change from another SO in northern FL. Many will say go to TPD etc but i' am inquiring about this agency and not TPD.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    To the posters that posted on this thread. Those posts were all in violation of the Terms of Use and were really garbage. I deleted them and if this crap continues, I will start banning posters who keep posting in this manner.

To the poster who started this thread. I apologize for the garbage that was posted here. Hopefully some useful answers will be posted.

Mod 1
    Last edited by MOD 1; 09-07-2017 at 03:59 AM.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    I would definitely tell you to come on down, after the storm of course. There are a lot of people in here that probably are not even deities or haven't worked here in a long time that post on the forums. Call up HR and setup a ride along, it is very simple to get a true feeling. There are a good amount of family members that work here and if was that bad that wouldn't be the case. Good luck in your decision.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    To the posters that posted on this thread. Those posts were all in violation of the Terms of Use and were really garbage. I deleted them and if this crap continues, I will start banning posters who keep posting in this manner.

To the poster who started this thread. I apologize for the garbage that was posted here. Hopefully someone useful answers will be posted.

Mod 1
    How exactly was it a violation of the terms of use? Every single thing in there was 100% the truth and a factual representation of real events. Lying to prospective applicants is not the way to go here.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How exactly was it a violation of the terms of use? Every single thing in there was 100% the truth and a factual representation of real events. Lying to prospective applicants is not the way to go here.
    First off, if you are going to make allegations against someone, you are required by the Terms of Use to provide proof of those allegations.

Secondly, allegations of a personal nature are just that, personal and do not belong on here.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Here is public record of some of the people that PCSO hires:

http://www.pcsoweb.com/posted-closed-cases

Unregistered
    Here is public record of some of the people that PCSO hires:

http://www.pcsoweb.com/posted-closed-cases
    James wondering in all those IA how many were sustained, unfounded or totally exonerated due to false allegations by people like you and your girlfriend or cop block **** buddy.

Unregistered
    James wondering in all those IA how many were sustained, unfounded or totally exonerated due to false allegations by people like you and your girlfriend or cop block **** buddy.
    I know one of those cases was found to be justified by FDLE

Unregistered
    I'm not a "cop block", I'm not a troll like you and I am an individual. No one posted the closed case link but me. The Sheriff posts the case results, not me. So by calling me a "cop block" you are calling the Sheriff a cop block because he is the one that ordered closed cases to be made public.

When you look at that list you will see words like "Exonerated" which means the evidence they have shows that the person did not commit the infraction they were charged with (good for them). "Unsubstantiated" which means they have evidence but it is not conclusive enough to show that the person was fully responsible for the infraction they were charged with (kind of good for them). Then there are the ones that were found guilty because the evidence shows without a doubt that they are at fault and most of them admit to committing the infraction.

I am not the one who pointed these infractions out or "told on them" to start the investigation. I am not the one who investigated or was a witness interviewed in any of the cases. I am just someone who posted a link that shows factual information. I am not a "cop hater", I respect all the deputies that do their job the way they are supposed to with morals and proper work ethics. If a deputy uses his weapon in a justified manner then I'm all for it. However the ones that spit on the badge like the cheaters, liars, the ones who waste time on the clock, play/text/horseplay/sleep/show their "junk"/use unnecessary force and tries to cover it up or any other type of BS instead of doing their job correctly and make the rest of the SO look like idiots and criminals can rot and need to find another job.

You seem to be one of those people that don't like the truth and support those deputies that make the whole SO look like idiots and "bad cops". Stop being part of the problem and/or stop posting BS. Stop blaming people for others' mistakes and choices. Those idiots are the only ones responsible for their actions because no one made them chose to do what they did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast