Where are they now??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Still missing some names, where the rest of them are and what they are doing now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still missing some names, where the rest of them are and what they are doing now.
    James Mclynas - Hopefully he drowned in the hurricane and was raped by sharks while he died.

Unregistered
    I have a question.

If there was no cover up, why did it take over a month to charge Virden and inform the press? Dylan Thomkin-Holmes was never charged or arrested for assault or attempted murder of an LEO, so Gualtieri must have known the truth right away, maybe even before he gave his first press conference.
    They needed to figure out if they could put a positive spin on it, some how and not fine the deputy in the wrong. Cops make mistakes, our mistakes cost people's life's and prison time. Rarely, will you fine a law enforcement officer, admit up front oh sh!t I did what! Cops, walk a fine line. We are second guessed by our own peers on up. The news media and the public. 1 officer or deputy does something wrong, to some in the public it was all of us. Funny story, a little while back. I went to visit my brother who works for Miami PD. I went on C-shift with him, which was 9pm-7am. It was him 3 other officers and 1 Sgt, working the liberty city area. It was a crazy night. 2 shootings, a crazy car chase up into Broward county. That night he made 2 arrest and answered 15 calls for service and did 6 reports, not including the arrest reports. I would never again complaint, about my busy nights, which didn't even come close to what these guys did almost every night. As far as investigations into us. It takes time, cause they want to get right. With no holes or anything misses to give the defenses an out.

Unregistered
    They needed to figure out if they could put a positive spin on it, some how and not fine the deputy in the wrong. Cops make mistakes, our mistakes cost people's life's and prison time. Rarely, will you fine a law enforcement officer, admit up front oh sh!t I did what! Cops, walk a fine line. We are second guessed by our own peers on up. The news media and the public. 1 officer or deputy does something wrong, to some in the public it was all of us. Funny story, a little while back. I went to visit my brother who works for Miami PD. I went on C-shift with him, which was 9pm-7am. It was him 3 other officers and 1 Sgt, working the liberty city area. It was a crazy night. 2 shootings, a crazy car chase up into Broward county. That night he made 2 arrest and answered 15 calls for service and did 6 reports, not including the arrest reports. I would never again complaint, about my busy nights, which didn't even come close to what these guys did almost every night. As far as investigations into us. It takes time, cause they want to get right. With no holes or anything misses to give the defenses an out.
    Well all that doesn't explain Bob going on TV and lying to everyone that the kid was a bad kid and a criminal and deserved to be shot and that Virden was a "hero" who had "followed all his training". Bob knew that the gun didn't get pulled out of the holster and Bob knew that even if everything Virden lied about was true, he already had possession of the gun and Holmes was no longer a threat. Kind of hard to take Sheriff Bob seriously when he is so willing to tell such obvious lies on TV news.

What is the latest on the Virden case? McCabe waiting until Virden dies of old age?

Unregistered
    Somebody has to know where and what happened to them. Anyone? I'm thinking most of them got security jobs at malls.

Unregistered
    Somebody has to know where and what happened to them. Anyone? I'm thinking most of them got security jobs at malls.
    I think most of them attended a police academy and are still pretending to be cops working at the PCSO. The ones that departed are better off.

Unregistered
    Well all that doesn't explain Bob going on TV and lying to everyone that the kid was a bad kid and a criminal and deserved to be shot and that Virden was a "hero" who had "followed all his training". Bob knew that the gun didn't get pulled out of the holster and Bob knew that even if everything Virden lied about was true, he already had possession of the gun and Holmes was no longer a threat. Kind of hard to take Sheriff Bob seriously when he is so willing to tell such obvious lies on TV news.

What is the latest on the Virden case? McCabe waiting until Virden dies of old age?
    WTF you talking about? McCabe charged Virden and the criminal case is filed. Ask Virden if he so innocent why he has not gone to trial and keeps dodging the courtroom. The stupidity of people who post on this site is really off the charts!!!!! Or maybe you are stupid and just kings of the FAKE NEWS world. Spin, spin, spin, spin.

Unregistered
    Well sometimes dogs in the courtroom is a strategy but case and point if you are innocent you want to get it over with sooner ie that SS case so I heard they went straight to trial and had the Sao scrambling to put something together because I guess they didn't think he was going to. Now the Virgin case I don't know it's a little different because that's a attempted homicide case however these cases should have never even been there and any other sheriff's office would have never even been to trial this is just a political move by the sheriff nothing more he's such a joke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12