Elite or Not Elite - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you one of the losers?
    Nope, I just live by the motto "one ticket a day keeps the Lieutenant away." The rest of the time I just drive around looking pretty and hanging out at the beach with real Cops.

Go back to your cherry patch and write some more tickets boy.

Unregistered
    Things that make FHP stand out:

That awesome park ranger hat
    The unmarked car (LT and above for little league games)
    That High School education ( or GED or Haitian diploma ) everyone is so jealous of
    140 hours of 208 so you can afford your electric bill
    That super cool black and tan with 200,000 miles on it and the check engine light still on
    The technology that works once in a great while
    The public respects you (just kidding)
    The GAP round
    The ticket quota
    The Duty Officers
    Don't forget about the saluting thing.

Unregistered
    Are you one of the losers?
    If he works here he is. We all are.

Unregistered
    Nope, I just live by the motto "one ticket a day keeps the Lieutenant away." The rest of the time I just drive around looking pretty and hanging out at the beach with real Cops.

Go back to your cherry patch and write some more tickets boy.
    Yep... Loser!

Unregistered
    How are you guys so called "Losers"? FHP is a certified law enforcement agency. Yeah the pay is clearly low, but there is a lot of off duty work that balances it out from what I've read here and the micro management is horrible but do not let that alone affect your morale. You went through a thorough applicant process with FHP recruitment, succeeded in the academy, and obtained your badge. I don't consider that a loser and nobody here should either.

Unregistered
    What makes us (FHP) elite? In the Academy I figured it was the typical brain washing, but once I got out in to the field, other Troopers still walked around saying we were the elite. Then I would hear them complain about pay, working SOAR, 208, etc. What makes us elite?
    You answered your own question.

Unregistered
    Look folks, if you don't like it here you can leave. We don't need you. We have plenty of happy troopers on the road and fresh bodies in the academy ready to replace you.

Unregistered

The truth

Nobody who works an honest job is a loser...the pos who sells heroin and crack on the street is the real loser...as far as fhp and its "elite" status people need to realize that were all in this together. There is a war on cops out there and this interagency **** measuring needs to stop. That deputy or city cop could be your only back up when the shit hits the fan. As far as FHP as an agency you guys are definately not payed enough but thats a whole other thread.

Unregistered
    How are you guys so called "Losers"? FHP is a certified law enforcement agency. Yeah the pay is clearly low, but there is a lot of off duty work that balances it out from what I've read here and the micro management is horrible but do not let that alone affect your morale. You went through a thorough applicant process with FHP recruitment, succeeded in the academy, and obtained your badge. I don't consider that a loser and nobody here should either.
    Whatever Snowflake. When people start acting like grown ups, maybe they will be treated like grown ups.

All I can say about the through back ground process you referred to .... LMAO, Really?

Unregistered
    Look folks, if you don't like it here you can leave. We don't need you. We have plenty of happy troopers on the road and fresh bodies in the academy ready to replace you.
    Chief, that's already happening. FHP is now #48 (out of 49 states) for low pay. Hawaii is excluded because they don't have a state patrol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast