Elite or Not Elite
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Elite or Not Elite

What makes us (FHP) elite? I came on because at the time I needed a job and this place hired me relatively quick, compared to others. I had a family member that was a Deputy and told me to be cautious of FHP, but being as naive as I am, I said to hell with him and applied.

Anyways, enough about me. Back to the original question. What makes us elite? I hear many Troopers, and ranks higher, talk about we are the elite. In the Academy I figured it was the typical brain washing, but once I got out in to the field, other Troopers still walked around saying we were the elite. Then I would hear them complain about pay, working SOAR, 208, etc.

So.... What makes us Elite?

Anyone?

Unregistered
    Absolutely nothing.

Unregistered
    There are city and county traffic units that do what we do, with a lot more pay better hours and better equipment. Start the post count down for the guy that comes on here and says leave if you don't like it.

Unregistered
    Folks, if you don't like it here, leave. There's fresh bodies in the academy waiting to replace you.

Unregistered
    Things that make FHP stand out:

That awesome park ranger hat
    The unmarked car (LT and above for little league games)
    That High School education ( or GED or Haitian diploma ) everyone is so jealous of
    140 hours of 208 so you can afford your electric bill
    That super cool black and tan with 200,000 miles on it and the check engine light still on
    The technology that works once in a great while
    The public respects you (just kidding)
    The GAP round
    The ticket quota
    The Duty Officers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Things that make FHP stand out:

That awesome park ranger hat
    The unmarked car (LT and above for little league games)
    That High School education ( or GED or Haitian diploma ) everyone is so jealous of
    140 hours of 208 so you can afford your electric bill
    That super cool black and tan with 200,000 miles on it and the check engine light still on
    The technology that works once in a great while
    The public respects you (just kidding)
    The GAP round
    The ticket quota
    The Duty Officers
    😂😂😂😂😂🏋🏿 This was good

Unregistered
    Folks, if you don't like it here, leave. There's fresh bodies in the academy waiting to replace you.
    That's about the best of it too.
    A slab of meat in a uniform.
    Maybe one per county for a year, tops? And 6 leaving per county a year...... Yeah!!!!

We have this attrition thing under control, don't we !!!!

Unregistered
    I have come to the conclusion that you few FHP hating malcontents who post your crap on here have no redeemable qualities. You should simply tie a slip knot around your neck and put yourself out of your miseries.

Unregistered
    I have come to the conclusion that you few FHP hating malcontents who post your crap on here have no redeemable qualities. You should simply tie a slip knot around your neck and put yourself out of your miseries.
    This must be one of the elite members of FHP

Unregistered
    This must be one of the elite members of FHP
    Are you one of the losers?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast