The Alley; Broward or Naples
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The Alley; Broward or Naples

How do you Alley Troopers like it? A lot of proactive time? How's the workload? How's the relationship between Broward and Naples Troopers? Thanks and Be safe.

Unregistered
    Do not come to the Alley. Because we don't work many crashes Brass has set the ticket quota pretty high here.

Unregistered
    Naples and broward troopers never cross paths.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Naples and broward troopers never cross paths.
    Isn't parts of Troop F responsible for Broward? Where's the boundaries at

Unregistered
    Isn't parts of Troop F responsible for Broward? Where's the boundaries at
    Yes. They work part of broward up until the toll. But they still rarely cross paths.

Unregistered
    Stay away from the Alley. I'm telling you. The ticket quota is very high on the Alley. Ask anyone that works it if you do not believe me.

Unregistered

Alley

Stay away from the Alley. I'm telling you. The ticket quota is very high on the Alley. Ask anyone that works it if you do not believe me.
    Stay away my brother! Troop F has only one good alley Sgt and it isn't YG

Unregistered

FHP does not, nor has ever had ticket quotas. We have "Proactive activity and motorist contact guidelines"

Now log off and go pull a few over and crank out some paper!
    Earn that huge raise !!!

Unregistered
    FHP does not, nor has ever had ticket quotas. We have "Proactive activity and motorist contact guidelines"

Now log off and go pull a few over and crank out some paper!
    Earn that huge raise !!!
    This really doesn't make any sense. But anyways .. yes, FHP does have a quota for tickets. They even had it broken down to types of tickets for a while in Miami. They wanted nothing but speed on the Dolphin Expressway. Anyways. Keep drinking the Kool Aid sir.

Unregistered
    Not a bad place to work if you like to be proactive. Not a lot of wrecks, and when there are wrecks, it's usually vehicle vs fence which doesn't take long to complete. The supervisors are fair as long as you do your job and don't call attention to yourself, for the most part they leave you alone and dont micromanage. You will be assigned to one county, either Collier or Broward. However, being FHP, you will cover both when there is no one available.

Hope that helps some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast