Lt Carlos Suarez is staying at MPD - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Breaking news.....nestor promise Lt Suarez that he can stay 3 to 4 more years and to throw away the pink slip ...the . courts have ruled ....Lt Suarez won......he is happy now

Unregistered
    Hey Lt...stop crying ..you can't stay anymore ...you need to retire ..... GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!

Unregistered
    Lt Suarez is not leaving ...he is telling everybody that the next hearing is this week and that his lawyer guarantees a win for him ....he also tried applying elsewher e, but the all places he has applied for found out from outside sources that he is too unstable.... and incomptent....and a real loser

Unregistered
    I am.staying ....my Lawyer said the hearing this week will be a win for us ...4 more years for me ....i will make my sergeants work more now for talking shit about me

Unregistered
    Lt Suarez says he is staying pass his drop because his lawyer filed motion with the court to freeze his drop until.this next hearing ....he is telling everyone that mini me can push him oit...he will leave when he is ready to leave ....

Unregistered
    The only thing these jackasses have pending is the motion to dismiss. With any luck, the judge will grant this and award damages to the pension and the city. This is what you get for having your cake and eating it too, AND trying to hurt our pension in the process. Good riddance....

Unregistered
    Like Don Meredith sang for many years, "turn off the lights, the party's over".

Unregistered
    I am staying for 4 more years so don't hate ...i want to make more money ...i cannot live on my pension alone guys ..give me a break

Unregistered

LT Carlos Suarez is staying

Don’t worry LT ... Haters always gonna hate. The whole point of moving up the ladder is to deligate the stupid shit to the ones under ur command so you can concentrate on the bigger picture. “Walk a mile in my shoes before you judge my path”.

Unregistered

Lt Suarez

So did he win?? Did he stay?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast