Narcotics Bureau
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Narcotics Bureau

G-Lo and Gyro doesn't belong in this bureau. Both of y'all never attend any get togethers or parties. G-Lo how did trying to put Dwight on a performance plan work out for you. You're not apart of us so don't try it again. Gyro and Devin screwed up a wire case trying to make a name for themselves. Tanto de yall monos necessitan volver a north side.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    G-Lo and Gyro doesn't belong in this bureau. Both of y'all never attend any get togethers or parties. G-Lo how did trying to put Dwight on a performance plan work out for you. You're not apart of us so don't try it again. Gyro and Devin screwed up a wire case trying to make a name for themselves. Tanto de yall monos necessitan volver a north side.
    This person is a trip!!! Where in the heck did you get your grammar skills? No way with that narrative your a Miami-Dade detective!! and if you are, then your Sgt. or A-slash are kicking back your reports for remedial in ''Writing in coherent sentences.'' I'm tired of PO's coming on here talking trash about other officers or subordinate's especially in the same department.. You never know who will be your 15 on a hot call !!! Everyone needs to get along.. Period!!! This is not high school or BLE classes.. Grow UP.. 09-QSK?

Unregistered
    I didn't know attending "get together's" or parties was a prerequisite! WOW! Gyro always worked when I worked with him.

Unregistered
    Talking crap about those 3........ sickening

Unregistered
    LOL. Whoever wrote this is a clown. So you're mad because those guys want to spent time with their families when they're off instead of jerking you?! I've run into and worked with both those guys, both are QRU. Stop airing out your differences with those guys, stand up and be a man, and tell them in person how you really feel. Shame that you probably smile and shake their hand by day (sounds like you work WITH them), and write this while your sitting on the commode by night. What a POS you are!

Unregistered
    All named are hard workers FYI, I have worked with them in the past and you must be tremanda putica for talking shit of your own brothers in this place. Probably a lazy POS.

Unregistered
    GL and JP are workers.

In the words of our clown POTUS: FAKE NEWS!

Unregistered

Not Today

Looks like Mr. anonymous strikes out on this one. Don't know Gyro but I do know that G-Lo was raised by wolves back when the pack was running tight. His work ethic and commitment to fighting crime have never been an issue. Maybe you should throw better parties or work a little harder.

Unregistered
    G-Lo as in Greg, you're a clueless POS. Do your research........ since he's been in the bureau he's been an asset. He stepped up and knocked out a use of force for a piece of sh!t that shot two cops and have helped others sergeants in the bureau when he didn't have to. Clearly you're a pu$$y that's to afraid to address your issues with him. Fly a kite. Fake news.

Unregistered
    GL and JP are workers.

In the words of our clown POTUS: FAKE NEWS!
    Greg worked RID when RID worked. He went to Northside and WORKED as a SGT. He always had my back and if I needed something, he was there. That's more than I can say for other Sgt's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast