Micromanaging at BSO

Unregistered

Micromanaging at BSO

I work in a medium size department in Palm Beach, here the micro managing is non stop. How Is it in BSO?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in a medium size department in Palm Beach, here the micro managing is non stop. How Is it in BSO?
    Everybody has micro managers, BSO is no different. You just hope that you don't get one.

Unregistered
    Whoa! Not so fast. I'll put my guy in N Lauderdale against anyone in PBSO or BSO. 15D5 can micro better than anyone!! 15commander5!!

Unregistered
    Whoa! Not so fast. I'll put my guy in N Lauderdale against anyone in PBSO or BSO. 15D5 can micro better than anyone!! 15commander5!!
    Oh snap, stuttering TTTT Tom is still there?

Unregistered
    Can't be worse than my agency, our supervisors sit in a desk all night and pull everyone's location on the CAD to see what they're doing. It can't get worse than this! Not to mention the crime that we get is B.S.

Unregistered
    That's because he learned it from the best.... 15S1 is the best at micro managing! He's been a micro manager since the good ole North Lauderdale days.

Unregistered
    That's because he learned it from the best.... 15S1 is the best at micro managing! He's been a micro manager since the good ole North Lauderdale days.
    Im surprised 15S1, hasn't been pushed out by this administration now that his Godfather (Drago) is gone.....tick tock tick tock.

Unregistered
    The powerful admin in D15 in their glorious compassion have decided to allow UP TO 3 deputies on 10-40 and the same time. This has got to killing w-w-w-w Watson

Unregistered
    Is this still going on?