Director doesn't back you - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Director's message was heard loud and clear. He wants a future as a politician, therefore, he will NOT back his officers during difficult situations. All he cares about is to look good in front of a camera, which he doesn't. He acts like a high school girl during events. I'm glad that the Sergeant responded to the threat accordingly and as trained. One less piece of shit to worry about. The Director lacks courage and leadership. Police work is dead, you never see a lazy **** getting in trouble. The Sergeant could have stayed in the office, doing what the vast majority of supervisors do, but instead, he was out there leading by example. I got goosebumps when I read the news about the Sergeant getting ROD, the community took it as if the Sergeant did something wrong, and the officers now know, that we are on our own out there. Watch out from the subjects, fellow officers, media and our Director.
    Whenever this coward of a director threatens discipline we give him a pen and tell him go ahead I need the time off for the beach as summer is coming to an end. The difference between us and these political kiss ass&rs is that we have dignity they in turn are nothing but who@es defending their burdello. They think they are smarter and wiser because they have "reached" a position in life. If that position is worth me bendig over they can have it. I'm sure they enjoyed it too.

Unregistered
    WOW! This isn't even in the news anymore so what's the issue??? Head honcho.......it's time to right a wrong and win back support that u lost!!!!!!!! The AD's have to be telling u the same thing!!!!!

Unregistered
    WOW! This isn't even in the news anymore so what's the issue??? Head honcho.......it's time to right a wrong and win back support that u lost!!!!!!!! The AD's have to be telling u the same thing!!!!!
    Too late. We've discovered his pattern. There's too much damage to repair. At this point, it's best to walk away.

Unregistered

So now you know

You were warned and now it's here. Stop pretending to be surprised every time it happens; it just makes you look stupid.

Unregistered
    You were warned and now it's here. Stop pretending to be surprised every time it happens; it just makes you look stupid.
    Btw, I'm not talking about Hurricane Irma.

Unregistered
    You sound like a real *****. Your parents must be proud.

Unregistered
    Here's another knee jerk reaction from North Operations chief. Now all CST and proactive units have to wear exterior vest carrier and POLICE SHIRT while on duty. Guess what chief? You and the director haven't issued everyone an external vest carrier. What POLICE SHIRT do you want me to wear? You haven't approved of any and none been approved by the uniform standards. My sergeant don't even know what shirt we need to wear. Only POLICE SHIRT we always wear is MAGTF and that is like a souvenir. Before you get all nervous and mandate things why you don't think about what you're requiring. What vest carrier did you issue? What POLICE SHIRT are you talking about? Can I wear a purple one with yellow letters as long as it say POLICE? You good at checking everyone else shit and kicking it back but who checking your shit for common sense?

Unregistered
    Another opportunity for our director to show courage in leadership . . . or not!

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/05...-west-kendall/

Unregistered
    Two more sergeants ROD following their shooting. This place has become a bad joke.

19 months left to go until I won't care anymore.

Unregistered
    Two more sergeants ROD following their shooting. This place has become a bad joke.

19 months left to go until I won't care anymore.
    Who, what, where?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast